Chapter 4

~Jai~

I continuously eyed the boy, and I must admit is was sexy. But I have to stay focused on getting me and my friends out of here, not on some boy.

"Everything alright?" He asked looking at me with a worried expression.

"Yeah, everything is perfectly fine. I'm just trapped some where with some insane people who are trying to ruin kids lives, but I'm the happiest person on the planet." I replied back sarcastically.

"Haha sorry I was just trying to help." He said apologetically.

"I don't need help with anything but getting out of here." I replied with an attitude.

"Oh trust me I've been trying for 3 years. It's gonna take a minute but I'm gonna get everybody out of here."

"3 years?!?!? This shit has been going on for 3 years?" I said shocked.

"Actually it's been going on for 20 years but I got here 3 years ago. My sister was here 5 years ago, but she finished all her training. And before I knew it she was just as evil as them." He replied sadly.

"Oh.........I'm sorry to hear that." I said sympathetically.

"It's all good, but I'm Jacob. Everyone here calls me Prince." He said changing the subject quickly.

"I'm Jai." I said shaking his hand. "So where's the other bed?" I asked noticing that there was only one king sized bed in the hotel like room.

"Oh ummm......there's only one and roommates have to share it." He answered rubbing the back of his neck.

"Great, first they put every girl in a room with a boy, and then they make us share a bed. What are they, insane?" I complained.

"Haha you should already know the answer to that question." He laughed.

I sighed and plopped on the bed. There is no way in hell that I was gonna be able to stay here. I had to find a way out and I had to do it quick.

"What all do you know about this place?" I asked looking for answers to get me started.

"Umm the only way out is up." He answered laughing, already knowing why I asked that question.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"This place isn't like a normally building above ground. It's actually underground. And over the course of the years I've tried to dig a hole to get out because I know a place where there's nothing but dirt, but every time I would start digging the hole it would be gone the next day. And because of those accusation that brought me to the conclusion that this place doesn't stay in one spot, it moves constantly." He explained.

"Wait so just because your whole was gone you came up with that?" I laughed.

"Listen I know it sounds dumb, and you're probably thinking how could a place this big move so fast? But I know this is true. And I can prove it." He replied catching my attention.

"Ok then prove it." I said being a smart ass, thinking he was lying.

"Follow me." He said walking towards the door.

I followed him down the hallway. We turned so many damn corners, until we were in this dark, secluded hallway.

We walked all the way down the hallway to a dead end. First I didn't think anything was there, probably because I couldn't see. But he opened a panel that had nothing but dirt on the other side, causing an assload of dirt to fall in.

"Ok and what does this prove?" I asked confused.

"We're gonna come back tomorrow and watch it won't be here. It's gonna be either snow, water, sand, etc. my point is there's always something different everyday on the other side of this panel." He actually had a point but I don't know for a fact that there is always something different.