Chapter 3

~Jai~

I continued standing there in complete shock. Why couldn't I listen instead of being so hard-headed. I just wanted to drop down and die, right here on this cold hard blood-stained floor.

Times like this I'd wish I could go back in time, but I know that that will never happen. So unfortunately, I was stuck living in the present while patiently waiting for the future.

"H-h-how did y-........w-what do you want from all these innocent teenagers?" I said unsure of what to ask.

"Oh nothing to big, I just want them to take over this whole entire world." The voice said laughing evilly. I was beyond piss at this point.............I was livid.

"HOW DARE YOU RUIN OTHER PEOPLES LIFE JUST FOR YOUR OWN PLEASURE! THESE KIDS HAVE PARENTS, SIBLINGS, COUSINS, AUNTS, UNCLE, GRANDMAS, GRANDPAS! THESE KIDS HAVE FAMILY THAT PROBABLY THINK THEY'RE DEAD, AND YOUR SELFISH ASS IS HERE TAKING EVERYTHING THAT THEY HAVE EVER LOVED AWAY FROM THEM! DID YOU EVEN STOP TO THINK ABOUT HOW THEY FELT GETTING TAKEN AWAY FOR NO REASON WHAT SO EVER?! NO YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE YOU'RE A SELFISH BITCH WHO DESERVES TO DIE! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE DID THIS TO YOU?!" I screamed at the anonymous person.

"Awww I never thought about it that way." the voice said sounding sad. "But you know what sweetie, I don't give a damn. Now get your ass to the cafeteria, NOW!" The voice yelled back as another door came open.

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed before walking towards the door.

I was gonna refuse to leave, but I remember all my friends are here. I just wanted to make sure they were alright.

But I know one thing I will NOT stay here. I will find a way out.

~

I was walking down a hallway towards the cafeteria I'm guessing, and I had seen Shonda walk out of a room.

"Omg Shonda!" I screamed stopping her in her tracks.

"Omg! Jai we were looking for you. We thought they had killed you or maybe they didn't get you from the party." She said hugging me.

"I wish they wouldn't have got me." I said sighing.

"Hahaha that makes 2 of us." She said laughing like everything was ok. It was kinda comforting but everything is not ok, at all.

"Where are the others I asked?" I asked.

"Oh they're in their dorm room they assigned us. Which room are you in?" She replied. To be honest I didn't know, I honestly didn't know anything about these dorm room things either.

"Ummm I don't know." I replied a little confused.

"Oh um look in your bra." She said. I looked at her like she was crazy. "What that's where I found mine at." She added.

I digged and my bra and surprisingly it was there, along with a key. That's just creepy it wasn't there when I took a bath. I looked at it and it read I-143.

"And what exactly does this mean?" I asked confused.

"Ummm let me see," she took the paper from me and read it. "Oh I-hall room 143. And a little heads up, we have roommates but they are boys." She said warning me.

God this place is crazy, I don't even understand how they managed to pull this off without getting caught.

"Thanks Shonda." I said.

"You're welcome, and my room is B-52, stop by whenever you feel like it." she said pointing down B-hall

"Ok I will." I said giving her a hug and walking towards I-hall.

The halls weren't complicated at all. They were very simple. They were lined horizontal and there were to vertical halls on each end of the horizontal ones. Those were A and Z hall. And starting from the front of the horizontal halls were B through Y.

"God they must have an assload of teens here with all these damn hallways." I said to myself as I walked down A-hall towards I-hall.

I finally made it to I-hall and started walking down counting the numbers. There were only 150 in each hallway, so I just quickly jogged to the end of the hallway.

When I was about half way down the hallway, I slowed down because I saw this gate-like thing. I just shrugged it off and kept going.

I finally made it to I-143. I was gonna knock but this is my "dorm" to so I shouldn't have to.

I put the key in the door and twisted it and the door came open. I walked in only to see a naked boy running to find a towel. I should've just knocked.

"Omg! I am so sorry." I said covering my eyes and turning the opposite way.

"You're fine, I just wasn't expecting you to come people said they killed you." He said.

Damn how am I popular already?

"Ok I'm done." He added. I slowly turned around facing him.

He was a cute caramel skinned boy. He had a big Afro, which was kinda weird because I didn't think that was the style anymore.