5. The Luck of Things!!! &^%$*#@!!

• Dedicated to D

2011 © All Rights Reserved

Dedicated to my newest Fan, dreamfree72 :) Appreciate it Hun <3

A/N - For those of you not familiar with a traditional Mariachi Traje, I have posted a picture on the side ------------- that way --------> There are many designs and colors. The more traditional of course being the Black and silver. :)

Umm: oh yea Instrumetns mentioned that you might not be familiar with: Vihuela (silent H so it sounds like: Vee- Weh- Lah) which is like a small guitar with a fat and round looking back side and sounds lighter kind of like a toy guitar but more musical; A Guitarron (Silent U so it sounds like: Gee- tah - and really roll the r's- on) which is the base in a Mariachi Group/Band and is a huge version of the Vihuela but it's played by pluckin at the thick strings kind of the way a harp player plucks at their strings to play.) They're in the picture on the you tube video over--->that way and the song is of course La Negra, the most famous of all mariachi songs and kind of the Anthem for any and all self respecting Mariachi groups. EVERY Mariachi MUST know how to play this song as soon as they begin to play as one :P just FYI 

Anyhow .... HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS NEXT CHAPTER. THANK YOU SOOOO SOOO MUCH for reading and please please comment, criticize, uuh vote I guess... :) THANKS FOR FANNING TOO! I am hummbled by you <3<3<3MUAHz<3<3<3

~*~

It would be just Lina's luck for her boyfriend, whom she was furious with, and The Stalker whom she currently loathed, to be in the same place at the same time and so close to each other exactly in the direction she was supposed to rush through to get to the Group in order to perform. All she wanted to do was avoid these annoying guys! If she circled around the edges of the high gates that surrounded the football stadium she would be late and the teacher, Mr. Jarron, would probably not let her play at all. Wonderful...

Sighing heavily Lina trudged up toward to two people in the world she really did not want to see at the moment. Fito turned and spotted her as soon as she was close enough for him to hear the silver coins and chains that adorned her traje around the sides of her skirt and lined her pockets on the vest and the cuffs of her jacket. They were wearing the traditional traje tonight with the silver accoutrements instead of the one taylored out of the school colors: red with intricate white trimming, no coins or chains. Lina rolled her eyes and pretended not to notice him but tried to get by so she could just get settled and so she could tune her violin one more time before they started playing, unfortunately Lady Luck had not accompanied her. 

 "Lina." Fito called smiling to her as he reached out and tried to take her left hand but Lina didn't have time or patience and she quickly tucked her hand behind her back, seeing as her other hand was safe, currently holding onto her violin and he knew better than to mess with her instrument. He frowned and stepped closer to her, reaching to snake his arm around her waist. Lina knew if she allowed him so much as a hug he'd make her late for sure so she stepped back further and looked him straight in his eyes the best she could without squirming to show her discomfort. She didn't want him to touch her because she was still very angry with the idiot for what he did and for how he was acting like he hadn't done anything wrong. 

"Lina, what the hell is going on with you?" He was getting ready to burst, Lina knew the signs to follow and this was usually around the time that she'd be going up to him to calm him down. She flinched before she could stop herself and mentally slapped herself almost immediately after for her stupidity. He would see that as weakness and he's try to use it in his favor. "Come on, Babe. You know you've missed me" he was looking at her, goading her with a smug-looking smirk on his face and she wished she could slap it right off.  She also noticed Miguel take a step in their direction, probably thinking she was being bombarded by a stranger. Lina shook her head at him slightly, glaring sternly at him just to make it clear she didn't want or need his help.