He's Taken My Baby

Liv's POV

It's about 12 am and ive just got home Ellie is at a sleep over Noah would be asleep and so would Olivia and Eddie. As i walk in the place is dark, but i have this strange feeling come over me. I turned on the lights as soon as i did i took my gun out from my holster, nothing had been wrecked but i noticed things had been moved round in odd places. While my gun was still i my grip, i checked Noah's room i sighed with relief being aware that Noah was safe. I walked along to my room, i noticed the door was open getting my gun ready, i jumped in the room suddenly realizing that Olivia wasn't there, neither was Eddie, i began to panic calling her but no answer still calling her frustrated about her not answering my mind was going crazy, i went to Noah's room to wake him. "S-sweetie wake up, please it's an emergency!" Noah suddenly woke up rubbing his eyes and the quickly looking in my direction. "Mom what's happened?" "S-somethings happened the house isnt the way i left it and your cousins are gone!" Noah suddenly didnt look worried "Oh Olivia said she was going to meet her boyfriend for dinner then she went with friends" I suddenly felt anger inside "After what happened?! she must know that she can't go out any where until the case is solved AND she left her son with-" "Wait Mom? what do you mean they are both gone?!" "You didn't know?" Noah began to panic as he ran into my room i could see the guilt on his face. Just then Olivia came in laughing, s angry not knowing what iw as doing i rushed out of Noah's room and to the front door. "WHAT THE HELL OLIVIA, WHY DID'NT YOU TELL ME YOU WERE GOING OUT AND YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO YOU SAID YOU WERE HERE SO I COULD KEEP YOU AND EDDIE SAFE" "Aunt Liv calm down i didnt plan to go out for a long time, im sorry" i walked with her over to the living room still angry "Even so! you shouldnt have left my son with- you know what go and see for your self" she looked at me confused, she had never seen me angry before, i hated shouting at her but she didnt do what i told her to do to be safe. Olivia quickly ran to my bedroom i quickly followed her,i could hear her running around the room looking for Eddie. "No No NOOO EDDIE!!!! AGHHHHHHHHH" she screamed i couldnt be angry anymore she turne around tteears "HE'S TAKEN MY BABY!" Olivia grabbed my arm as if she was in agony a tear escaped from my eye.

Minutes Later the squad turned up with forensics. I stood in the frame connecting the living room to the kitchen my head leant against the frame watching Olivia talking to Amanda. I was retracing the last 20 minutes, wandering where I had went wrong. I was suddenly startled my someone nudging my shoulder, it was Nick. "Hey Liv, you okay?" I sighed taking a spi out of my coffee and then slamming it down. "I should have been there, Nick, should have been here i promised to protect her Nick she came to me for protection and i've let her down, Noah's feeling bad and how do i know that these thugs haven't gotten to Ellie yet and-" i was taking so fast i couldnt keep Nick took my hands. "Liv listen to me, you could have never known that this was gonna happen you are trying to get justice for her that's why you weren't here and anyway she should have listened to you she shouldn't have gone out then maybe we wouldn't be in this situation." I looked at him releasing my hand from his grip in disgust "Wait, this is not her fault Nick she could never have known this was gonna happen?!" Nick sighed with regret "I know , i know Liv i'm sorry, but you have to remember, it's not your fault". I turned back to face Olivia. "How do i do it Nick?, i've missed 14 years of her life, how do i explain that? Her and her Brother and her dad are the only blood relatives that I have left and she's the only one I see I-i just can't let her down its like with Noah I didn't know if I could look after him because he was so fragile and so little and id never been a mom before and-" "Liv, look you shouldn't be going there, your Noah's mom and look how brilliant he turned out" I smiled knowing he was "Right your gonna need Noah to make a statement could you guys take him back to the precinct, while i go and pick up Ellie from her sleepover so i know she's safe with me". "Sure Liv" he smiled "Thank You" I hugged him with a tear escaping my eye i then pulled away got my jacket and car keys and left.

***********************************************************************************************

Hey guys thanks for reading!!! Do you think they'll find Eddie?? Who's taken him??! Your going to meet someone very soon, but not who you expect!!!.As always any questions or suggestions just comment below !! 

-Steffi xox