Protection

"Harry! You need protection!" Malfoy screamed at Harry, and Harry came back, and kissed him, with his hands on Malfoy's cheeks. 

"I don't need protection when I'm having gay sex." Harry laughed.

"Shut up! You know that's what i meant." Harry caressed his cheek and left.

Malfoy stirred after him, and before he could stop anything,

"Expelliarmus!" Snape was knocked against the wall in his own classroom. All the kids stared at Harry in fright.

"Potter, I don't understand what you're doing." He shook himself up and pointed his wand at Harry.

"You know exactly what I'm mad about, Severus."

They circled eachother, their wands pointing at the other's throat, and Severus yelled, "Petrificus Totalus!"

Harry was stunned, and Malfoy slapped Harry out of it. "Please, not you too."

Harry's eyes were completely shut, and this made Malfoy even angrier.

"Sectumsempra!" Malfoy leered at Snape.

Snape recieved a scar to the eye, and Malfoy was ready for whatever he was going to get.

"Accio, Dumbledore."

Dumbledore was sentenced to the chamber which Snape called a 'classroom.' He noticed the scar on Snape's eye, and looked at Malfoy, who had his wand pointed right at Snape, and Potter, who was on the floor.

"Albus, I'm afraid we need these two expelled." Snape eerily said.

"I know this wasn't a good idea." Albus circled around the room.

******************

"You've got to be kidding me," Malfoy yelled "It wasn't even our fault."

Harry smiled, "Sit down and relax!"

Draco stared at him, "How is it like you to be so optimistic?"

Harry replied, "Because I have you..."

Draco sat next to him, and gazed at the stars, and there was a cloud...wait..that was not a cloud.

"Expelliarmus!" Harry screamed at the Unidentified Object.

The Object was sailing down near them, and sure enough were Snape and his new victim.

Clouded through the black smoke, they could finally make out the person.

Cedric....?