Severus Snape

Draco woke up, naked in his own bed. The first thing he saw was a head of black hair, sucking on him.

"Good morning, Harry." He began to get up when he realized who's face it was.

"Ah! Severus! What the bloody hell?" Draco was furious.

"Oh, but you can't get mad at me, because I can tell the Headmaster that you've been having sexual affairs in the private quarters he generously gave you."

"Well-" Draco tried to explain, and Snape grabbed his fist.

"Sexual intercourse is not acceptable here or anywhere." Severus replied calmly.

"This is rape. I can get you fired before anyone could say anything." Draco yelled.

"If you can." Snape laughed, and yelled "Petrificus Totalus!"

Draco was stunned, and Snape pushed him onto the bed. Malfoy couldn't do anything. Snape was free to suck Draco and kiss his lips, but there was no guarantee, or way, Draco would ever kiss him back. Snape was done pleasing Draco, it was his turn. Snape unzipped his pants and forced his cock into Draco's mouth. It was putrid, only because Snape was raping him. This was unheard of. Draco couldn't fight back or even trash talk. Snape turned Draco over. Please no! Snape had a huge one, and the fact that this was happening to him made him feel dirty, and that he never wanted to do this again. He forced himself into Draco.

"How do you like that, Draco Malfoy? Filfthy little demon-slut." He spat at him.

Draco hated to be subjected to this, but there was no way out. This was going to get worse, but then Harry walked in. It seemed as if Snape knew Harry was coming, because he ran off as soon as he could.

"Draco? Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Harry pushed him when he realized Draco was stunned.

Draco stuttered, "Ugh, I don't feel good."

Harry kneeled by his bed. "Thank God you're moving again. What happened?"

Draco was crying, "Snape caught me naked when we woke up, and you weren't there. He raped me."

Harry screamed, "That mudblood! I'm gonna show him.."

Draco yelled, "Don't go, stay. He will just evict you from the school!"

Harry screamed, "I don't care. When you do this for the ones you love, it doesn't matter about anything except them."

Draco smiled. "I felt dirty when Snape raped me, but when it's with you...It's lovely."

Harry made a poker face. "Well, you're not getting anything right now. You need some rest. I'd certainly make your legs unusable by the sex you've had today."

Draco laughed, and Harry kissed his leg. 

"I'm going after him, right now."

"Harry! Don't!" 

The door was slammed shut, and Malfoy began to put some clothes back on.

When you do it for the ones you love

Sure, sex made Malfoy feel dirty, but sex with Harry was completely different. Malfoy reached for his dresser and pulled out a black box, containing a ring..