Caught In The Act

Dont Kill Me ! I know I haven't uploaded in AGESSSSSS!  Amd Im really and truly sorry, but I've been extremely busy. So Enjoy :)

*Shae's Pov*

"Mhmmmmmh" 

Startled, I turned my head to the direction of the door. So many people could be standing there, as names ran into my mind. So many people who would accuse me of cheating on Ray.

I couldn't bear to open my eyes, not until I heard Tre'Shane begin to chuckle and walk towards the person. Gradually,  I opened my eyes and saw...

"MILLAAAAAAANNNN" I screamed and jumped of her, taking her down onto the floor and sitting on top of her.

Milan Sheldon, has been my best friend for 16 years,we practically grew up together. She was Haitian, she had grey eyes and brunette hair, she was stunning. It wasnt suprising when she landed a job as a Vogue model at the age of 18. 

"I've Missed You too, Darlin'" She slurred.

Milan had been modelling in England for 5months and im guessing she just got back, drunk. I Sighed, and climbed off her, pulling her up with me on the process. 

"SHANEEYY" She cackled loudly. Pulling Tre'Shane into a hug and planting a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

I heard Tre'Shane groan as he pulled back from the embrace and tilt his head to the side. "Have you been to see Caleb yet?" He asked, in a low whisper.

I was REALLY Confused. How did Tre'Shane know my best friend and her boyfriend Caleb? "Ermm, How do you guys know each other?" I asked, trying my best to not sure my confusion.

Milan giggled and stumbled over to my office sofa and put her head down. "Shaen (Pronouced Shane) Shaen, Shaen. Come on, who do you think told Tre'Shane to come to you. THE BEST LAWYER IN TOWN" She began laughing until she starting choking on her own laughter. "Tre, Is Caleb best friend.  Remeber, we went to his wife's hen do" By now Milan had managed to roll off the sofa and was lying down on the carpet whispering ' so soft'.

"The one where the stripper put his thingy in the wifes cocktail and told her to 'Suck it'?" I asked, disgusted at the memory.

"YURPP, That's the one!" Milan began slowly sobbing " I don't understand, why you guys didn't work out, you were so prefect for each other !"

A drunk Milan, was a slightly Bi-Polar one. she went through different emotions faster than she drank shots. First, their was excited Milan, Then Calm Milan, Next Upset Milan, until she finally passed out.

I looked up at Tre'Shane, "Well, I'd love to help you, but at the momment i really need to sort out Milan, How about we re-schedule " I asked

He grinned "Yeah, I get it, How about we have Dinner tomorrow night? That is if your not busy"

"That Would be great, You can pick me up here, around 6 maybe?" 

"Perfect, See you. And I'll tell Caleb your back, Milan" He said looking at the unconcious body on the floor.

Milan just grunted in response. Tre'Shane smiled, and gave me a small peck on the cheek. "see you tomorrow" he whispered

I couldn't help smiling as he walked out the office, and touching my cheek.

Waiting for Tomorrow.

SOOOOO ! Tre and Shaeee, HEYYY.

Any ideas on their 'date'?

Comments and votes

xoxox