Meeting Her.

It took me 2 weeks of drinking and sex, to finally find the courage to file for a divorce. Thea hadn't came home after that night, and I couldn't care less where she was really.

Sha had left me messages, begginng me to understand.

"Tre, Baby. Please, its not what you think, Please Tre, Let me explain. Please call me"

"TRE', PLEASE. YOU NEED TO CALL ME. Im Pregnant, Tre. And its Yours I'm sure of it. Okay, Im only lying, but I know how much you want kids. We can start trying, Tre, Babe Please."

Thea made me Sick, trying to lie that she was pregnant to get me back? After, i pratically begged her to come off the pill, but she said no because kids would ruin her 'model body'. She was sick She left me 100s of messages, for a week, begging and crying. But one day, they just stopped, so i'm hoping, that she has realised that there is NO WAY IN HELL, that we would ever be together again? I Mean sleeping with my brother, that was low.

*

"Miss Dermot, will see you now" A hot redhead said, while ushering me into an office. She was licking at her lips and staring at me with hunger in her eyes. She looked like someone who could be a Firecracker in bed, i might aswell get her number as i leave.

I walked into a closed off light cream office and sat down. I Could see a little bum sticking inside a storage room, but her head was too deep inside for me to see it.

I coughed.

Startled by the noise, she turned to face me with a look of surprise plastered on her face. 

Shae Dermot, was beautiful. She literally took my breath away, She was dark skinned, with big chocolate brown eyes. Her lips were full and plump, they looked so.... Kissable. Her Dark wine hair was tied in a bun at the back of her head. She was wearing a tight black skirt which stopped mid way on her thigh, flashing her curvy legs, and a tucked in purple shirt wih purple heels. Shae Dermot Was An Angel.

I Felt Something in my jeans, so I looked down. I Guess the sight of Her got my little friend a little bit excited. But thats actual never happened before. No woman has got me turned on by just....Looking at me....

A/N

Another rubbish one. But I just needed to introduce Shae, Dw it gets more intresting.

Thoughts On Shae?

Which celeb should play Shae?

Team Tre, anyone?

Team Kayne + Thea?

Or The New Team Shae?