The Duckling Uchiha

Running was all the boy could do. He knew someone was coming after, closing in more with every second... He just didn't know who. 

Through the trees, he got a glimpse of pale skin and yellow eyes, though nothing more. 

The raven haired boy quickened his pace. He couldn't let the person catch him. He couldn't. He told his brother he'd only be gone a little while. 

He was scared.

Suddenly, out of the dark a branch snagged his small foot and he fell to the ground with a cry. Panting, he turned, eyes wide in terror as the flash he had seen before instantly appeared in front of him. The flash was actually a man with a wicked smile across his pale lips.

Staring up at him, the little boy was trembling in fear. He had seen this man before... in his nii-san's bingo book.

Suddenly, the man's smile widened and he kneeled down in front of the raven haired boy, pushing some hair away from the boy's neck. "You were very naughty to run away from me little one... For that, you're going to be punished..." The boys eyes widened and he tried to crawl away, but got pinned down by the older and stronger male, "Now, you aren't going anywhere... not yet... ku ku ku..." The elder males lips parted and he sunk his teeth into the younger neck.

The younger's eyes went wide and he screamed as loud as he could, wishing and hoping his nii-san could hear him, he wanted his nii-san to hold him and make this pain go away!

The elder pulled away with a smirk, leaving the younger to scream and writhe in pain, saying only this, "You're mine Sasuke-kun." Then, he disappeared. The only thing to show he was there being the mark forming upon the young raven's shoulder.

"Nii-san..." Sasuke whispered through the pain, before he passed out. What was going to happen to him?