Epilogue

Epilogue

"New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings."

-Lao Tzu

The man opened his eyes. They had been closed for a very long time. Now, he could finally stretch his legs.

He sat up slowly, though his limbs still felt like jelly.

He glanced at the mirror on the far wall of the room. His darker hair was still perfect as it was angled forward. His dark eyes glinted with excitement at his new found awareness. His skin was still the perfect complexion he left it as. He wouldn't be able to get as much ladies should it not have stayed the way it originally had been. his black suit was tailored perfectly, and he admired the few wrinkles it had. He assumed, being his restless self, there would be a few more wrinkles, but that was not the case. His dress shoes had a few specks of dust, but whatever. At least he was able to move again.

In front of him was a woman, with her blonde hair pulled into a bun and her makeup black and smokey, fitting in perfectly with the dark dress she wore.

Next to her was a man with the familiar glare always set on his face. He wore his usual attire. The cuffs around his wrists and the general attire.

And lastly was the man who leaned on crutches. Bandages wrapped around his torso, and on wrapped around one of his eyes. He looked like he had been in a battle with a wild dog.

"Lucifer, my lord." The man in the general attire said.

Lucifer smirked. "No need for formalities, Xezal."

Xezal frowned. "Of course, Lucifer."

"Luci! Oh, how I've missed you so!" The woman cried out, jumping up and down.

Lucifer chuckled. "Calm down, Lilith." Then, his gaze turned to the last person. "Now, Ezekiel, what happened to you?"

Ezekiel sighed as he explained the battle between the odd werewolf. "He wasn't fully a werewolf either, though. And neither was he fully monster hunter."

Xezal smirked. "Ezekiel, he is the one from the prophecy. I didn't think you were that dense."

Lucifer smiled, and then replayed the prophecy in his head.

Human and Supernatural collide

A long forgotten god awakens

Four Daevas rise from within the world

While the three Nephilim roam among them

Upon the meeting of these groups and the Supernatural

War shall strike

And the Devil himself

Will come out to play

Lucifer sat up. "Come now, we have work to do!"

And with that, the group of Elite Demons and their Leader made preparations for the one event they've been waiting for their entire lives.

****

Short, I know. But, all you need to know is the prophecy and what Luci looks like.

And with that, Myth High has officially ended!

God, I don't feel like it is time yet.

I would say it's the fastest I've ever written a book, but I've written faster.

(Of course, that book was four pages long, but whatever, right?)

So, I will see you all later in one week when the next book comes out!

-Paige