Chapter 3 - Pathetic

Phobia (Boyxboy) Part 3

I still hadn't stopped trembling from when I had been slammed into the wall and told about my new 'roommate' being a demon, and that was over 3 hours ago. Now the sky was almost pitch-black and the stars were out. He had long since been in a deep sleep on one side of the bed while he had me lying on the other.

After he had gotten me to stop fighting him as I realised was practically a kitten trying to fight a lion, he had made me calm down and agree to spend the night with him (he had forced me to). In the morning he said he would talk to the foster home about adopting me so I could stay with him forever but believe me, there was no way I would plan to do that. Why on earth — and hell — does he think I would want to stay with a temperamental, aggressive and brooding demon?

Nope, I plan on sneaking away or telling the foster home what he was really like, they can't send me to live with him then right? He's a psychotic Demon! Which brings me to my next point, what the hell does he mean mate?

Does he think of me as his friend or something? Because friends certainly don't slam each other onto walls or kidnap each other! Or did he mean it in the sense of animals? Like someone who they mate with and live with forever? Because let me tell you buddy, that ain't happening.

You may be thinking; Hey Ashton, why don't you run away now? Here's why, for one, he locked all the door and windows so I have no chance of escape, and two? Where would I go? If I went to the foster home he'd find me or they might even take me back and I wasn't going to let them take me to my doom, as dramatic as that might sound.

In fact, all I could do now was be patient and wait for my opportunity to come and for the sun to rise.  I was pretty tired after all and this was the first time for so long that I could remember having a proper bed...

*Time Skip*

I mewled and curled my body up to the warm soft bed, silky sheets wrapped themselves around me as I woke with sunlight streaming gently into my room...Wait...this wasn't my room! I shot straight up with wide and panicked eyes, my body shivering despite the nice warm clothes I was wearing.  I looked down and was surprised to see that I wasn't wearing the same swimming shorts as yesterday.

It figures that he wouldn't let me sleep in my own clothes and dressed me up built that didn't stop my face from turning beet red at the fact that he had seen me naked. At least he had the dignity to leave on my boxers. I carefully lifted the silky sheets off and slid out, giggling as I did. I couldn't help it; it just felt so good and tickled my sensitive skin.

I then took the time to look around the room for once as I didn't exactly get the time to do so earlier. I was in shock as I stared at the immaculately clean room which seemed very masculine and bachelor like. It was very simple with light beige walls and white pristine furniture, a spot of colour every so often came into view along with the metal of the four poster bed with white drapes.

I then came across the door which obviously led to the bathroom stepped in; once again it was clean white and pristine. I decided to take a shower and made sure to lock the door before I stepped in, no way was I having that flipping psycho anywhere near me while I'm relaxing naked. I could literally feel the tension oozing out of me as I sighed blissfully and sank deeper into the bathtub, my head going fuzzy while my mind drifted slightly but I was conscious enough to get out of the bath.

I found a fuzzy white towel and wrapped it over me as I got out, my feet lightly tapping against the floor while I checked to see if there was anyone in the room — al clear. I made it a few steps forward before the door swung open abruptly and in walked in the obnoxious demon from yesterday. Now the sensible thing would be to back away as quietly as possible, but that's obviously not what I did.

Nope, my way was to squeal like a terrified pig and scramble over to the door of the bathroom so I could lock myself in again until he left. But I didn't exactly make it far when the door was slammed shut just inches from my face. I warily stepped back and made sure to be looking at him the whole time, that way he couldn't sneak up on me.

But the way he stared at me with a devilish smirk (no pun intended) and a lustful gleam in his eye made me feel slightly uneasy, well a lot actually, and I didn't realise I was bucking up to the bed until I stumbled over the edge and fell down, the towel unwrapping itself. I squeaked and used one hand to cover my...thing while I used the other to search for the towel.

His face suddenly hovered on top of mine and I reared back in shock, but was suspicious at the smirk on his face until he showed me something familiar. "Looking for this?" He cocked an eyebrow while holding up the towel close enough to see, but far enough so I couldn't reach.

I blushed and turned away from him trying to hide it but failing undoubtedly, the red always went all over my body. I tried to get him off with my free hand but he just trapped it via my wrist so I had no option but to let go off my other hand which was otherwise occupied. Unless I wanted to be stuck cold for the rest of the day naked with his eyes on me, this was definitely a no-no.

And all the while he still had that stupid smirk there on his face.

But as soon as I let my hand go, he grabbed on to...it. I gasped in shock and threw my head back against the pillow, his hand felt...strange. Especially down there, it was one of the most sensitive parts of my body and he didn't seem the least bit embarrassed unlike me who looked like a ripe tomato. But I had to admit, it didn't feel bad, his hands was surprisingly warm and rough, but in a pleasurable way.

And the pleasure only intensified when he started moving his hands up and down, making me hard slightly. I whimpered and squirmed trying to get away from him, as good as this felt it was rather humiliating to do this with someone who I'd only met yesterday. But I didn't even move an inch before he leaned down and whispered huskily into my ear, "And where do you think you're going, love?"

I shivered at the warm breath that touched my ear; he noticed it and bit down softly on the lobe which made me moan. "Stop, please!"  I moaned out, frustrated at the way my body was responding while he did naughty things to me. He just chuckled, amused, and whispered, "Don't you mean faster?"

I choked on a reply when he sped up in his movements, grinning as he took in my flushed features with my mouth parted, gasping in short puffs of air, while my arm was feebly trying to cover my red face. I whimpered as I reached the edge of my climax, when suddenly his hot mouth crashed down onto mine. Immediately I felt sweet sparks erupt from my mouth as his lips moved on top of mine, he tasted of strawberries.

I arched my back and cried out loudly when he bit down onto my bottom lip hard enough for it to bleed slightly at the same time as my climax arrived, semen erupting and smothering his hand though he didn't seem to mind. I flopped down onto the bed panting while satisfied - or rather my body was. It only took me a few seconds to process what happened.

I was such a slut.

I had hardly been here a day yet I was already naked in his bed, I had hardly even tried to resist and instead let him do with me whatever he pleases — was I really that desperate for someone to hold me?  I was disgusting, a freak, and a slut - Great (!)

"Hey," I looked down guiltily at Drew, who surprised me with the look on his face. It wasn't a smirk, or a smug grin. He didn't have that gleam in his eye or look cocky as if he had just been voted sexiest man alive. He looked...almost concerned? I mentally scoffed, yeah right!

"Why are you crying?" He asked, as he moved his hand to cup my cheek. I blinked once, twice at him before reaching up to realise he was right. I was crying. I was so weak, crying pathetically in front of someone. This time I felt the tears run down my face and I didn't even try to hide the gut wrenching sobs that came out of me.

He looked panicked for a second before he drew me close to him and let my tears soak my shirt. I didn't care, I just let out all the frustrations I've pent up ever since I was left alone all those years ago. I cried for all those times I was pushed in the hallways, all those times my food was stolen by the older boys, all the times I was teased mocked or looked down upon, but most of all I cried for my parents who had left me at a young age. I never had been told why so I'd always blamed it on the fact that I was pathetic, a gangly mess.

In fact I cried so much that I passed out from exhaustion, I don't think I even care what he'll do to me know that I can't respond. He could throw me away again for all I care; it would just be history repeating itself...