Chapter 17 MSM

Sneak Peak for an idea! They might break up though...

*Caleb’s P.O.V*

I sighed and brushed a few strands of hair away from my eyes as the door shut, leaving my alone once more behind my desk in my office. I swivelled bored in my chair muttering to myself absentmindedly

No one was here for me anymore, not even my sweet dear Olivia. She was my Luna, wife and lover until that dreadful night when we were still at the hospital. She had just given birth to my beautiful baby boy when all of a sudden, the windows crashed in with men flying in, and guns in their hands.

There scent was familiar but one I had hoped never to smell again – hunters. Recently we had made a treaty not to be a nuisance to them as long as they stopped killing us and they agreed for a truce – but apparently these ones hadn’t got the memo.

Three good men died that day as well as well as Lucas’s mother and a secret I could never tell him about the secret that disappeared too – I could do nothing to help and only watched as the love of my life was taken from me right before my eyes. Now my eyes stung and my heart lurched whenever I thought of them.

I looked over at my shoulder and sighed once more, something I seemed to be doing more since then. My fingertips lightly outlined over the mark there from when my beloved marked me, that’s right, I was the one who was marked because I wasn’t a werewolf.

See, Olivia was one of the wolves who were like Alexia – there mate was long gone and lost meaning they would forever have a void in the heart that no one could replace with the love their mate could’ve given them.

Luckily, she fell in love with me as soon as we met and I her, it was a romantic love at first sight. We soon got married and had Lucas (of course) before she was ruthlessly taken from me. Apparently the hunters told the men but they wouldn’t listen and as punishment were sentenced to death –harsh but only slightly fulfilling watching them scream and cry out for mercy.

I knock on the door made me jump before I scowled and straightened up, a good Alpha – whether old or new – would never be surprised and if I let my guard down again it could be fatal the next time. “Who is it?” I called out.

“It’s me Alpha,” the voice answered, sending shivers down my back once more as his voice consumed me. I know I shouldn’t be feeling like this while I’m still in mourning but I can’t help it! I’m only human but that just makes things worse. And if you hadn’t guessed already, the boy – more like man – behind the door is actually not my mate but more of my...usual one night stand for now.

“C-come in,” I cursed myself for stuttering mentally but couldn’t help my eyes as they roamed over his muscular body, although it’s only been a few hours since I saw him, it feels like a lifetime.

“Come here,” he crooned sweetly, curling a finger in my direction. “I missed you Alpha,” he cooed at me as his arms wrapped around me as soon as I was in reach of him. My breathing quickened and I knew he could hear it, his fingers trailed over my back teasingly until they rested on the curve of my ass.

I shut my eyes and let out a small whimper when he began groping me eagerly, one hand still behind my while the other slid up my shirt. I gasped in surprise when I felt something brush over my erect nipple and bit back a moan.

However I lost control when his mouth descended on mine the same time as the hand on my behind slithered into my ass and fondled my groin. I moaned loudly which was thankfully muffled by his mouth as a deep fire began in the pit of my stomach.

His tongue swept into me and I fell limp into his arms so he carried me to my bedroom which was joined to my office through a door. I was suddenly thrown onto my bed with the connection of his touch lost. I whined and bucked my hips upwards desperate for release.

My eyes fluttered closed again when I felt his hands resume their search once more but his mouth latched onto my neck, his tongue sliding all over in an attempt to find my sweet spot while I squirmed beneath him.

He pulled apart to look at but his hands kept at their work, “You’re so hot...” He whispered at me but I couldn’t even reply back to that, instead I whimpered once more. “P-please,” I squeezed my eyes shut when I felt that familiar tingle erupting all over my body – I couldn’t take it anymore!

Then it was gone.

I looked up with teary eyes to see him grinning devilishly on top of me. “Please what?” H teased, knowing I was on the bridge of ecstasy just waiting to topple over. I tried to growl out my frustrations to him but it came out as another whimper. “Please,” I begged, “Make me cum.”

His eyes darkened even further with last while he swooped in for the kill. His mouth hovered dangerously close to my crotch areas and I moaned at his breath on my groin. He hooked his fingers in my jeans before pulling them down along with my boxers, his eye never leaving mine.

Suddenly, something hot and wet was covering my erection and I moaned loudly, sure that if someone passed by then they would here but couldn’t find it in me to care. It felt amazing. Slowly, he began bobbing his head up and down on my lap, cries leaving my lip whenever his tongue flicked my head.

I forced my eyes open only to see the sexiest sight ever – my man was jacking himself off with his eyes closed as he pleasured me, his moans making my dick vibrate and me to be left in a withering mess.

“Baby, I can’t hold it any longer,” I moaned out breathlessly. I heard him grunt in agreement below me and he suddenly hummed, sending warm vibrations into my erection until I couldn’t take it anymore. I screamed loudly as I came, screaming his name while he groaned breathily and came too, all over the bed.

Our bodies were on fire and still held a dull tingle even after our orgasm. “Fuck,” he suddenly groaned. I looked down at him curiously and began stroking his hair, something I knew he liked.

He pouted apologetically at me before muttering about having to go and I nodded wordlessly. It was always like this anyways, as soon as we had our fun we had to split ways and act natural. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s off to see another guy or girl even.

We both slid off the bed and redressed - well I did – before I walked him to the office door. “So, see you later?” I asked after making sure no one was around to listen or see anything they shouldn’t be. He winked at me and smirked, “Don’t you know it,” Before he walked away, not even sparing me a second glance.

I sighed for what seemed like the billionth time tonight and watched him go, wondering how on earth my life ever got so messed up.

Yeah...I didn’t know why I did this, maybe because I was horny? Meh, I hate it but you guys wanted something so yeah.

Who do you think he is? Or did I make it too obvious?