Paper shots:

Lierneux is a small Belgian town located east of the capital. People need to take a train from the capital just to get there.

Aleithea opened her windows to greet the new morning coming. Her house in Lierneux is situated on top of a hill wherein she can see the whole town and the wonderful sceneries of rivers and mountains surrounding it.

Stretching up her arms she went to her coffee table on the front porch where piles of papers and books are waiting for her.

On top of the pile of papers, she found a set of letters. Running her though them, she saw an interesting post.

Georg Listing

            . . .Magdeburg, Germany

She quickly opened the envelope.

            Alei;

                        It's been awhile, isn't it? It's been awhile since I wrote a letter too. I thought writing you is more sentimental though it's not all the more convenient. Truth is I have no other choice. All of us don't have your new number or your email address! None of us has some information about you! And it's quite insulting because you just chose to disappear like that, cutting all forms of communication we can think of. 

And now I just thought that maybe this is something you can keep, so that you won't forget. And if in case you forget at least you have this letter. You can always read it and be reminded that once in your life you were with us and we missed you.

So, where should I start? A lot of things happened since you left. For a start, we're half way of the world tour! Along with this letter comes a photo album that we made. They're just lousy pictures of us eating, sleeping, and making funny faces behind beautiful places and so on. Part 2 will up soon.  It could've been more fun if you were with us. When we went to an amusement park in Singapore I missed you all the more; I remembered that time when we were together in Seoul.

Do you still have that sticker photo?

I still have mine. Funny though I decided to put in my bass guitar, so that every time we perform it just feels like you're on the other side of stage, rocking with us. Gustav wished he had one too, he was wondering if you're still using the stilettos that he bought you. He still can't forget how expensive that was. He actually placed the price tag on one of his drumsticks.

So, shall I start my stories? I have a lot to tell you. I was surprised myself that I was able to write at least three pages.

So, Tom finally introduced us to his Koreanische Reise. She was the exact opposite of what Bill describes. She was hot. She and Tom would always contradict each other but they always settle the score. I must say they're a perfect match. Tom told us that he'll introduce her to the media whenever she's ready. He's just so proud of her, you know. Well as you may have heard, he's planning to venture in producing.

Oh yeah, we just announced that we're in indefinite hiatus. Critics said it's about you leaving the band for good, but they don't know the whole story. :D They always don't know anything.

Now, if you ask me, I'm okay. I have no hard feelings since you choose someone I know well.

You know very well what I'm talking about here.

Well to inform you, I've just met someone. Heaven seemed to have noticed how a failure I was and sent someone for me to know. She's Jessie. I met her in an accident. It's quite a story actually. Would you believe me if I tell you that she just fell into my arms?