Train:

Mon started changing his bandages. They just took an early walk and some shooting practice on Phoeia's own backyard. Right after they settled on a coffee table as Salva served them tea.

"I can't believe that a gunshot is all we need to get the Lady Boss back to normal." He said, wrapping the wounds on his left hand.

Phoeia made a face. "I think things just went the way it should be. The Boss wouldn't venture into music and become famous if she was in her normal state of mind."

"I agree. She did great. If not for the great responsibility, she could be having a great name by now."

"But she was going to sign a contract the day she was taken, right? That was a recording contract, right? The one she and her father turned down when she was around 14."

Mon shook his head. "It was a contract about her collaborating and co-producing Tokio Hotel's album. She still wanted to work on music and thought that producing is somehow a low-profile job on the business that she can take. Everyone knew her talents should not just go to waste. David was enthusiastic to take her. He knows what she can do."

"Oh look at that! So she's still going to work with the boys anyway!" Phoeia exclaimed. "But I think it's going to be hard. The Boss has an issue on being such a perfectionist."

"Not to mention Bill Kaulitz has the same." Mon emphasized, swinging his finger.

"Which makes them perfect all the more together!!" She giggled. "Such a perfect match, and I just know it!"

Mon raised a brow. "You really like them for each other, huh? Instead of thinking of other matches, why don't you think of matching yourself? Your kid needs a father. How's Keith Stein for a match?"

Phoeia rolled her eyes. "Mon Hermes Geronimo Altag, you just ruined my day."

Mon smirked. "Oh I sure did and proud of it."

***

She was already half way her cup when Tom turned the conversation around.

"So you really like my brother?" He asked.

Aleithea looked at her cup and sighed.

"I love him so much; I have pains inside him when I hear his name." She answered as she looked at him.

"Why him? Why not Georg? He's a decent man! He's more decent than my messed up brother. You see, my brother's a record breaker. He was able to make headlines within a day!"

"I think it's something that I should find out." She said with smirk. "I hate myself for being unreasonable."

"We don't need reasons for anything, that's what I think. I was crushing on a fat ugly girl when I was twelve and I didn't care much. All I know is that I'm crushing on her and I will smack my brother the moment he laughs at me."

"Hey, is that Mijin?" she asked, raising a brow. "I'm afraid you guys met, right?"

"She almost forgot me! Oh yeah, I heard from her that you're best friends. She saved me one time that was when I found out she was a Mafioso."

"She used to talk about you. When she first saw you on TV she told me that she saved your ass. I just laughed at her."

"Ha! And she told me she can't remember me! She's dead the next time I see her!"

Aleithea gasped. "You guys are going out?!?!"

"Yeah. Sorry on hitting on your best friend." Tom shrugged.