06.

↝ ethan's pov ↜

me and louie were at the mall buying ourselves some new vans. we wanted to buy a matching pair so we can be "that couple".

my hands were interlocked with hers and i would usually glare at any guy looking at louie.

"can we please make a stop in bath and body works?! please ethan! please!" louie begged, tugging my arm to the direction of b&bw.

i smiled and nodded at her begging.

"of course baby girl."

"thank you! i love you so much!" she peck my lips and runs into bath and body works.

i chuckled and followed her. she was looking through the lotion and i decided to surprise her with something.

"i'll be right back." i peck her cheek and she nods.

↝ louie's pov ↜

holy tortilla wraps! this perfume smells just like my grandma, and my grandma doesn't even wear perfume.

i put the cap back on the pink, heart designed bottle of perfume and hold it in my hand while looking for other things.

i needed lotion, hand sanitizer, and a loofa. i didn't really need perfume, but this one smelt amazing so i have to get it.

i looked through the lotion and smelt different kinds, one smelt like blue raspberry.

i held that one in my other hand and looked around the hand sanitizer. i grab two that i always get and walk to the cash register.

ethan wasn't anywhere to be seen in this small little b&bw which was weird..maybe he went to the bathroom.

i pay for my stuff and get a gift coupon for a buy one shampoo get two any item free. i walk out the store and text ethan;

me:
where u @ boi??

lil e😍💕
just wait outside the chocolate store. i'll be there soon.

me:
okie, hurry up bby. luv u

lil e😍💕
luv u 2 lil cupcake

i put my phone in my back pocket and walk to the chocolate store, sitting on the little brown bench.

while waiting i decided to look through my stuff, making sure i got what i payed for and payed the right price.

i had a pair of red vans, lotion, two hand sanitizers, perfume. shit! i forgot a loofa; whatever.

i'll just steal from clark. oh, my poor friend, suffering from losing her crush. ugh, cora's such a bitch.

she even knew clark liked gray, yet she still said yes to go out with him! plus shes only using him for money/fame.

me and ethan even made secret accounts on instagram just to comment that we ship gray and clark on cora's ig posts.

what? its quite fun. as i'm waiting for eth two hands cover my eyes and i could feel their breath on my ear.

"guess who?" they whispered, and instantly i knew it was my lil baby e.