02.

two days of fucking crying myself to sleep was starting to get old. i've told myself to just understand that grayson has somebody else but somehow couldn't bring myself to do it.

it was hard, i mean, wouldn't you be upset if your first love found someone who wasn't you? my head was starting to ache from crying too much and pills just wasn't helping my headache.

"honey, you've got to get yourself out of bed." my mom stated, folding my laundry as she placed them in my drawers.

i remove my face from my pillow, "how, though? mom, my crush has a girlfriend for Gods sake! you just don't understand." i sighed, putting my face back into my pillow.

"actually, i do. you think it was easy getting your dad to be my boyfriend back in the day? no. so stop complaining, and go take a shower." she demands, picking up the laundry basket and walking out my room.

i groan into my pillow and look up. she didn't even close the damn door. i roll my eyes and get up, closing the door and locking it. i went to my drawer and got out my warm, fresh clean pajama's that my mom just washed.

it was basically just a 1975 band-tee with some plaid pajama pants that grayson surprised me with. we both got matching pairs because we're those type of friends.

ugh! "friends"! what a stupid word.

i grab a towel and a rag, along with my little shower basket that has all the things i need for a shower in it. i went inside my bathroom and gasped as i looked into the mirror.

"oh my god, i look so ugly!" i whined to myself, throwing my head back in frustration.

i ran my fingers through my hair, quickly sniffing my armpit. i literally gaged and dared to sniff the other one. and i gagged again. i strip off my smelly clothing and turn on the hot water for the shower.

↪︎ after shower ↩︎

i changed into some nice undergarments and my pajamas, wrapping a towel around my shoulders so my shirt/back wouldn't get wet.

i put my little basket on my dresser and sit down at my makeup desk, plugging in my blow dryer. during my shower, all i thought about was what grayson and cora might be doing right now with each other..

i tried to tell myself that it shouldn't matter that much to me, but i couldn't help it. after drying my hair, i took my towel off and wrapped my dirty clothing in it, tossing it in my empty hamper.

i plop on my bed and take my phone off the charger seeing i had two texts from..cora..shit.

i forgot about that message i sent her. what if she tells gray?! my life will be so fucking over! i sighed and rolled my eyes at myself – and at her honestly.

i slide my thumb across the screen and type in my password.

'grayson daddy'

dora 💩😷 ;
hey clark, that message you sent be the other day, totally get it. i would feel the same way if i was dating a hot boy like gray haha 😘😉
delivered; 3:53PM.
read; 4:32PM.

dora 💩😷 ;
soooo, me and gray are going to the mall, wanna come? jk lol, do not even step foot near that mall until i say. thx hahahah ✌🏻
delivered; 4:08PM.
read; 4:33PM.

i scoff and roll my eyes.

"you whore." i muttered under my breath, exiting out of imessage and going to twitter.

@graysondolan ;
i'm in love @corawest . 😍😍 *link to instagram*

i click on the link and it brings me to instagram. there was a picture of cora in H&M looking through the crop tops while biting her lip. she had no idea the picture was taken.

that should be me. but no. because i was too late to get who i've wanted for so long.

🐨

sorry for mistakes my fellow koalas, and i hope you all like this chapter.

if you want, follow my other account if you're not. its fvckmethan . i post separate imagines of the twins.

ily lil koalas.
mwah!

also, if any o you need a friend or someone to talk to, you can also pm me on my other account. i would say this one but it wont let me pm anyone on this account. love u.