From Me To You (John)

Sitting on a park bench with your boyfriend John, you sketched away at an old gazebo. After a while you looked up and noticed John writing something. You were curious because he seemed to be very secretive about it. "What're you writing so secretly, John?" You inquired. John looked up and gave his innocent 'who-me?' look. "What are you talking about?" He questioned,confused. you were getting impatient. "The paper and pen in your hands! Don't tell me you don't know what they are, too," You exclaimed, half frustrated and half amused. "Oh, that..." A cheeky grin spread over his face. "Wanna know what it says?" He asked, holding it out. You reached for it, but John was quick. He snatched the paper away and ran, shouting "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" "John Lennon, when I get ahold of you!.." You called, running after him. Soon you started to gain on him. He was just about a foot away. You could easily reach that paper, just a little bit more, and- "John!" You squealed as he came to a sudden stop and lifted you up. "John, I caught you, now what does it say?" He chuckled. "Don't you mean: I caught you?" He quipped, giving you that cheeky Lennon grin once more. "Please let me see it?" You pouted. You begged. You pleaded. "Hmm... Oh, alright, You can read it..." He said handing it to you. You quickly snatched it this time, in case he pulled something else this time. You unfolded the paper,  and scrawled in big letters were these words: "marry me?" You gasped and looked down to see John get down on one knee. "I love you, y/n. What do you say?" "YES. Of course I'll marry you, John! Yes!" John stood up and kissed you, and people you hadn't noticed in the park started to applaud.

Just a quick note: this John imagine took me a few minutes to do, I changed my mind on the other one I had been working on and wrote this fluffy one instead. Thanks for reading.

~B 🐝