Pref: He Dances With Your Grandma

A/N: I know I said I was going to give you a John Imagine, but I just gotta get this up because this idea came to me for some reason pls don't kill me :D I PROMISE I will put the John imagine up SOON. I am working on it currently. Ok enough about me:

John: Your maternal grandmother was a very uptight, authoritative woman. John was actually afraid of her. At your parent's anniversary party, you made him ask her to dance. John was very charming, at first, and all was well until he accidentally took a wrong turn and sent both himself and your granny crashing into the dessert table! They were unharmed, but no one breathed for a moment. They knew how your grandmother was. It was silent. Then John started to laugh! You could not believe that cheeky rascal, but something amazing happened then. Your grandmother started laughing with him! Soon they were both rolling, laughing until they couldn't breathe. It was a miracle! John had made a fool of himself and somehow had gotten your grandmother to laugh! "I will never understand you, John Lennon." You told him when he came back to stand by you. He shrugged and leaned down to kiss you.

Paul: Being the natural charmer he is, Paul flattered your grandmother and made her blush. "May I have this dance?" He asked her politely. She proudly took his arm, and you smiled that Paul made your grandmother so happy. When you left the gathering, grandmother was reminding you to visit soon. "And bring that handsome lad Paul again!" 

George: When George went off to the dance floor with your old Granny Philips, it didn't start out so smoothly. He was a little clumsy, stepping on her feet. "Sorry" he would mumble, you could tell he was a little bit nervous around her, and he wanted to make a good first impression. But he finally loosened a little, and him and your Grandmother had a wonderful time. "That George is the nicest boy I ever saw", she whispered to you, smiling.

Ringo: Ringo got along swell with your grandmother, and before too long they were chatting away like old chums. When he asked her to dance she was delighted! Your granny adored Ringo. After the dance she started asking questions. "Are there wedding bells in the future for you two?" "Will you have children?" "Are you gonna ask (y/n) for her hand anytime soon?!" You were both red in the face by the end of the conversation, but your Granny was just thrilled that you had found such a nice boy.

AN: I know, it was a good preference idea and I made a crummy chapter out of it. I'm really tired and I'm not good at writing these lol.Sorry for the letdown, I hope it gets better. My best one here was John, but I couldn't think of a good conflict for the rest. Hope someone enjoyed, thanks for reading my preferences. 

-B 🐝