01.

i was texting my best friend, louie when she sent me something that made me absolutely sick to my stomach.

loser🖕🏻💕🐨 ;
grayson has a girlfriend. i just saw his new ig post...

i instantly go to instagram and type in 'grayson dolan'. i go to his account and see a picture of him and a girl kissing, the caption "my girl @coraslife 💜😍".

it was true.

me ;
well shit

loser🖕🏻💕🐨 ;
i'm sorry clark, i know how much you liked him and all

me ;
its fine. i suspected him and cora to get together, she always had goggly eyes for him. i g2g, later

grayson was my best friend. also my first crush, and first love. i've never felt so nervous around anyone before, or i never got so happy when another one of my friends said they were coming over. i only got exited and nervous for gray. no one else.

the fact he has a girlfriend and never liked me from the start just makes me lose the hope i've built up for so long. i went to coras contacts, typing in the message i just had to send.

me ;
congratulations. the one thing i've always wanted now belongs to you. please take care of him. make sure you always make him smile even when he's sad, mad, stressed, bored, whenever. make sure you always remind him how much you love him. make sure you never let him feel one tiny ounce of sadness. i know he'll do the same for you, he truly does love you and you better love him even more back. you have that boy the boy that so many girls would die for, that i would die for...so never take him for granted, ever. enjoy every single moment you have with him, your first kiss, the first i love you, when he opens the door, everything. never, ever forget how lucky you are to have him, please. protect him. never let his beautiful smile drop, okay? don't let him forget how much he's worth. you have everything i've ever wanted. take care of him, he's my entire world.

i hit send and locked my phone, laying my head down on my pillow and sobbing myself to sleep, wishing i've told grayson how i felt long ago. but now, its too late.

🐨

for anyone who doesn't know, this was an imagine at first. and the imagine was posted on my other account fvckmethan .

hopefully the people who haven't read the original imagine liked it, and of course, just everyone liked it.

ily bby koalas.
mwah!