The Exploration of the Male Anatomy.

I remember I was reading this book in my class and I had just started a reading a new chapter, suddenly my friend came from no where and shouted, “Why are you exploring male anatomy?”

 The embarrassment and awkwardness I felt at that moment is something I can’t even describe. Every person in that huge class was looking at me with shock or giving me a stink eye, and I just glared at my friend. If looks could kill she would be dead by now.

That whole day my friends came and asked me stupid questions, ‘On which site were you exploring?’ ‘What all does it say?’ ‘Did you enjoy it?’

 Ugh!!

 And even today when I am looking in my phone, even if its for reading a message and that friend is near by she will ask, “Exploring male anatomy?” 

Times like this I wonder why am I friends with her, but I still love her..:D

Back to the story...a great book and a must read.

I love it and so will you! :)

C'mon..Vote---->

Introduction-- Naïve and innocent Cassidy had an ordinary life up until she got drunk one night and felt up the notorious playboy on campus, Adrian. She wanted to get away from him, but he wouldn't let her go that easily.

This story is for 17 years or older. So please, no one younger than 17, especially 13. Save your innocence, you don't need to be reading stories like this. If you want to read it anyways, go for it, I can't stop you. But don't let this story influence your actions. This is just a fictional story.

By-- Shadypalmtree

Status-- Completed.

Categories--- Romance/ Humor.