Chapter 2

Shane's POV

I don't want to see my classmates, my teachers and even the sight of my school.

I heard a knock on the door so I get up and open it.

"Shane!! Why didn't you go to school today?! When I found out that you didn't attend your class I headed straight here hahaha!!" meet Ashley, my noisy childhood friend, she's not my classmate that's why Im bored to go to school.

"I'm just bored okay." then she just pouted.

After that we just watch some movies all day. Suddenly I remembered something.

"Uhm Ashley do you know what's deep web." she stop eating her chips then she stared at me.

"Haha what's up with the ramdom question?" I can feel she's nervous, I raise my eyebrow.

"Yeah. I know the way in and out." she said in a serious tone then she sigh, it shocked me, I never knew, her innocent look, her childish act. She know the way in and out, yet she's still here sitting beside me, safe.

"No shit sherlock. How?" I ask, she stared at me for a few seconds then she sigh.

"It's too dangerous, you can get killed entering deep web! Well actually if you go deeper it'll just get fucked up." I don't get why would she even enter their if it's dangerous?

"Aren't you overreacting a little bit? Well you're not dead yet so... I won't get killed too?" right?

"I use tor- ugh I have a reason!" I really don't get her.

"Will you help me or not?" I said while staring straight in her eyes, she know that I'm a crazy ass bitch.

"I'll give you some instructions how to get in safely. " then she bring out her notebook and wrote the instructions then she gave it to me.

"Look, I know that you're smart, and you won't do any stupid things inside deep web. Please just, just be careful okay? Like really careful and like you know not doing dumbass things." I just rolled my eyes. after that she left.

After reading the instruction, I'm not really familiar with this websites like tor, hidden wiki and wiki leaks. Wow the only wiki I know is Wikipedia.

I decided to go to a coffee shop, I bring my laptop and my phone with me.

I don't what to watch scary videos all alone, hell no!

I sit outside the coffee shop, they have chairs and tables outside.

Then I ordered some chocolate chips and a latte.

When I got my order I open my laptop and started to research first some things about deep web, I found out that they could trace me easily if I don't put some securities in my laptop, well Im in a public places right now so no problem with that. Most of the people that entered deep web have been kidnapped, still living and dead.

Well shit.

Like Ashley said I should follow the instruction, okay time to start.

After 1 hour. I'm in the entrance of deep web, it's making my hands shake a little and a little sweaty.

Leave or Enter?

I press enter of course.

Shit. Shit is this hell?!? Damn these people are possessed by demons!!

Many disturbing video are showed, there's a chatbox but I don't want meddle with those kind of people.

I saw a video a guy eating a soup and theirs two people wearing a mascot behind his back, then he starts to cry? while eating something in the bowl- wait... Oh shit he is the guy I saw on youtube!!! The heck he is eating his b-brother's m-meat... He is eating his chopped brother....

My phone rings all of the sudden I startled a little.

"Hello?" no one answer but a creepy sound suddenly played.

It's giving me goose bumps! It's too creepy!

I ended the call.

I'm getting paranoid, I need to get out of here.

I bring my laptop with me and start walking away from the store, I felt that someone's following me so I look back.

A guy running towards me, and he is hiding something in his back.

It's a knife.

***
If you wanted to know what did Shane heard, Search Hamburger lady on youtube sorry I don't have the guts to search it AGAIN.