Pack leaders and invites

above is the necklace the ReBELs wear for filming

Cameron POV

OMG I am totally excited for Katelyn she is such a good singer. We won't have to deal with any Stalkers at YA. There once was a girl named Sarah and she tried to stalk Astrid and Katelyn home the saw her and went into a ally then sprinted home from there. When they did a group Skype with the group asking for the parents to be there. They told us what Sarah did. She found our street but not our house. I hope.  Let's just say we uhh terminated the issue  I pulled her aside and scared really bad with Quinn. She left the school the next day. The week after that we started learning self defense and weaponry. Quinn and I started to be very over protective of the girls and no one stalked us again (A/Nthat actually happened to me with a girl named Sarah and she is still at our school but mine and my friends parents know about her and have seen her in the bushes. They might asks the teacher for a restraining order in school and out of school. But ya she also threatens to kill the entire grade completely. All 145 kids. This is a true story and I hope it doesn't happen to you)

"The time of bus has come sir Cameron!" Quinn yelled in my ear, snapping me out for my thoughts.

"Yes it has sir Quinn!"

"Tis the best time!"

"The one,"

The only,"

"Bus time!"

We were the first stop on the way to school and last on the way home. The bus driver Bob is always amused. 

The girls giggled at our behavior. 

Time skip to school

School. That is the worst. It be public. Whyyy! 

"Aphrodite is the goddess of love and beauty. Some of her symbols include the dove, apple and the rose," said the most evil person ever Dr. Corgon *cough*corndog *cough* 

"Mr. Bush what did I just says," she asks. She even said says instead of say. What I'm a grammar police! Don't judge me!

"Aphrodite is the goddess of love and beauty. Some of her symbols include the dove, apple and the rose,"  Nailed  it!

RING RING RING the bell screamed time for gym with the group. woop! whoop!

I was about to leave the locker room when to jocks named Conner and Carson blocked my way. Twin idiots.

I turn and see the ring leader of it all Zach Timberlake. Justin Timberlake's grandson. His dad Mark Timberlake is a famous actor meet him as a youtuber once before an interview with joey\dad and told him my screen name Ying_Yang Graceffa. or Ying_YangG on minecraft. Nice guy. Unlike his son.

" What do you want, Zach," I said his name with heavy acid.

"Nothing Nothing, I just wanted to give you and your group invations to my party for you and all your rebels. dress formaly. That means dresses for the girls and nice clothes for the boys," Ok  I took the letter and left without a word. When I showed the invites to the group. there reactions were hilarious. Katelyn had a 0_0 face Quinn did a double take and doubled over laughing and Astrid oh Astrid pretend fainted got backup and started to fan herself with red queen by Victoria Avyeard. I recommend it we ended up putting them in to our lockers after we took pictures and sent them to Mason Skydoesmincraft's son.

"RUN TEN LAPS KIDDDIES!!! NO WALKING!!" Coach Tree yelled our group was leading the pack. See our grade has this thing where 4 people lead the class aka the pack. They must be fast and we rotate every week today was the start of the rebels' week. We get ALOT if running experience. we ar8e done running in five minutes.

"OK TODAY WE WILL BE DOING FLEXIBILTY TRAINING!" most boys groan at that but not me and Quinn.

we line up on the mat. Five people per row and they have to be the same gender. I get Me, Quinn, Conner, Carson, and Kyle. Kyle is our friend he knows about us and loves to tudor us and help us catch up on home  work.

"front hand springs!" We oblidge doing it well the rest of ,the day was pretty uneverntful we all decided to go to Quinns house.

A/n Wow that took a while plz vote comment and follow I will come out with an updateing scedual the same day this chappie goes up I will not be on wendsday night through Monday  morning by bokkies and bookers

bookie= fangirls or boys who only read and critic books

booker= fangirls and boys who read and write books

who are you?