At school 8th grade

Astrid POV 

Another day in middle school. gah! I still need to turn of the  stupid alarm clock. I open my eyes to the black room. painted with elecrict blue streaks. I get up put on my uniform. it is not the best. I go over to the vanity in my room, and do my hair and put on some eyeliner and mascara. (her hair can be any style you want.)

"Astrid breakfast," Stacy plays, my mom, called. two more years until Youtube Academy. Aphmaus and tiffys kids are already there.since they are older. I grab my bag. On the way I see my dad grazer. My mom knows I only eat a realistic breakfast so the usually toast and and apple slices with peanut butter. I give my mom a hug and open the door. I then see Cameron and start to sprint to the bus stop. Cameron catches this movement and starts to sprint to. Poor kid. Lived in an orphanage for the firs five years of his life on of the kids was insane and gave him a scar with a knife while he was asleep. The scar remains today. Running from right under his temple along his jaw bone. Joey and Daniel rescued him and rubbed off on him he is funny and a prankster. 

"You like what you see?" Cameron asked totally interrupting my thoughts. 

"No I was thinking about the fact that we only have a little until ya. The rebels in boarding school,"

"The next two years will be exhilarating won't they,"my BFF Katelyn says from behind me she comes over with Quinn. I so ship it. We start a conversation on some common ground for all of us...

Books. We are huge readers. Katelyn looks nervous.

"Lyn what's wrong," I ask. Quinn puts an arm around her.

"Ya you can tell us," he says.

"Arielle wants me to me to tr-try out for the voice," stutters out Thee Acquainted are her voice coaches on they are amazing check them out. 

"That is awesome," Cameron sqweeks. The bus comes and we put on our game faces. Let's do this like the pros we are.