Chapter One: What Does The Fox Say

Ugh.

Who's that annoying person singing right at my ear, tickling my ear with a useless feather? I don't really want to be rude,but I have to say that he wasn't really talented in singing. And, I have to add the word 'idiot' for that person for forgetting that I'm not ticklish. I'm practically immune.

'Get out, get out,get out of your bed~"

That person paused , tickling my ear again and again.

"Fall onto the floor instead~"

Damn. If I'm a pokemon I would practically headbutt him right now. My ears were bleeding. My fingers were itching. Not literally, but I was pissed, and I was tempted to squash his face till he resembles Patrick the Star.

The person gave out a loud sigh, probably accepting the fact that I wasn't going to wake up any moment now.

"What does the fox say?"

He's using my weakness against me. Oh hell no.

'Ring Ding Dong Ding Ding Ding..."

"It's ringdingdingdingdingdinggeringdingdingdingdingding!" I interrupted him,my voice muffled by the pillow on my face as the person chuckled.

"You're finally awake."

"No I'm not, No I'm not. I'm just singing the fox song in my sleep. " I replied with heavy sarcasm as I rolled my eyes with my eyelids shut. Cool right? Ha.Ha.

"It's time for school, Lazy Bum. It's the first day of school you know. A year before the Senior Year."

"No, I don't know."

He grunted as he grabbed my purple pillow and blankets. (I know it's gay colour but I assure you, I have evidence to proof that I'm straight.) On the count of three, he pulled and I came tumbling to the mahogany floor, headbutting myself in the process. Ironic.

Sitting up, crossing my legs Indian style, I glared at the grinning boy who's looking down at me, feeling totally, utterly, apoplectic. The reason? Girls' problem. Oh, he's dead meat.

"You have exactly one hour and fifteen minutes to prepare! "

"One hour, "I said through gritted teeth as his face turned pale, " and FIFTEEN MINUTES?! "

I looked at the window with white curtains at the sides, which were directly above my bed and stared at it hard. There wasn't any freaking sun popping out yet. Looking around the room, I discovered that it was still pitch black, except for the light source next to my bed.

"Oops. "

"Cayden Lawson YOU FREAKING IMBECILE!"

He feigned a hurt look, his dark black hair brushing across his eyebrows, his blue eyes shut as he pouted, his full lips on display. Placing his hand over his heart, he inched closer,opening his eyes and widening it as wide as he could. His famous please-forgive-me-I'm-just-a-puppy-and-I'm-so-sorry-for-what-I-did puppy dog face.

My heart banged against my chest painfully from the close proximity, and I blushed, resulting in me trying hard to cover up my reddened cheeks.

"Go...Go away!" I stuttered like an idiot as I pushed my best friend away from me, before heaving a sigh of relief. If Emily knew what we just did, I would surely be cut into slices like my favourite potato chips. Hey, on second thoughts, i think that's not a bad idea.

"Go and get ready." He commanded, his stern voice different from his excited face.

"Ab. "

"Okay, fine. Mr Law-Law."