Chapter 3:Always There....

About a year past and me and Damon got closer this past year...i've totally threw Bieber to the curb...he turned out to be a real asshole over the year"here"Damon said giving me a purple beanie and he smiled"here"he said and smiled"we can be twins"he said and i smiled"your lucky i'm wearing purple today"i said and he laughed"yeah my purple and grey striped shirt and my purple skinny jeans"he said and rolled his eyes and i smiled"but...it looks good on me"i said cutely and made a face and he smiled"yeah"he said and then he put the beanie on my head and he smiled and looked at me"you look...like a girl version of me"he said and blushed"a cute girl version of you"i said and gave him hugs"your so silly"he said and i looked at him"Damon..."i said"yeah"he said and looked back at me"remember what Cyr said last year on the night of your birthday?"i said and Damon looked down then back at me"yeah you told me....he said you have to choose one eventually you know that right....but i told you,you don't have too"he said"i choose you..."i said and he looked at me"i choose you because your right here...and your always are....i choose you because you make me laugh when i need it and smiled when i need it...you were always there for me....not Justin...he was just a singer...that i crushed on really hard"i said and he smiled"so me...your heart is mine to take"he said"if you'll have it"i said and he smiled"promise me you won't cheat on me or hurt me in anyway"he said and i smiled"promise with all my heart"i said and looked him in the eyes and he smiled"to be honest i was kinda really hoping you would pick me over Justin"he said and i smiled and kissed his lips and  he was surprised but kissed back he touched my cheek and i smiled after"your the one...i could love forever"i said"i hope so"he said and smiled and kissed me and i giggled a little and hugged him and he hugged back and we held hands back home...so here's what happened the past year me,Damon and Cyr are living together in Cali...we are roommates...me and Damon share a room...Cyr has his own room...i'm so done with Justin Bieber until he gets his life together and now i listen to Sleeping With Sirens,Never Shout Never,& The Ready Set....i also listen to youtube singers like Jordan Sweeto...look him up....Me and Damon talk all night when we can't sleep and sometimes he steals my jeans and i steal his clothes...wait til Cyr finds out me and Damon are finally together as a couple.."Cyr we're home!!!"Damon screamed and Cyr came out wearing hipster glasses and a white shirt with a black vest and black skinny jeans but barefooted...he was also glued to his phone...oh yeah Cyr bleached his hair blonde"good we should go out and eat something...you guys hungry?"he said"oh i don't get paid until next week"i said"it's cool sweetheart i got you...you can pay me back whenever"he said"sounds good"i said and smiled"no...i'll pay for her...she'snow my girlfriend after all"Damon said and Cyr looked up from his phone"wait...what?"Cyr said surprised"yep"Damon said"you two..."Cyr said'are boyfriend and girlfriend"i said and smiled"wow...you guys that's amazing"Cyr said and hugged us and i smiled and Damon too"now we definitely need to celebrate...finally Daly is Together!!!"Cyr said and i smiled and blushed and laid my head on Damon"can i tweet this or you guys want to tell everyone first"Cyr said"want to tell everyone...i mean your the one with the fans"i said and he looked at me"i mean Fizzy Family"i said and he smiled"we can tell them in a video...but for now lets eat i'm so hungry i might die and we won't get to tell anyone"Damon said and i smiled"okay"i said and we all went out to eat we called a couple of our friends to join us and it was really fun...later that night me and Damon was on the computer and we checked out our facebook,tumblr and twitter...caught up on the new video's on our subscription list and then when we ran out of things to do we had out talks like we always do..."i'm scared..."he said"of what?"i said"of screwing this up...."he said"you mean us?"i said"yeah...i don't want to lose you if i do something wrong"he said"you won't"i said and he looked at me and i went to his bed and i cuddled up with him and he held me"there's nothing on this earth that can make me hate you"i said and i smiled"your my angel....my blue eyed angel"i said and he smiled and kissed my neck and held me like a teddy bear"just in case...promise me....no matter how bad it is...we will still be friends...like before"he said and i smiled"promise"i said and kissed his hand and he smiled and i felt so comfy that i dosed off.......