Chapter 2

Author’s Note~

Hey guys! I know this story may not seem to be all that great so far but I hope you will soon take a liking to it ^^. Yeah, I haven’t been on here for a VERY long time but I’ve been busy D,: Anyways, let’s see what happens. BTW Sorry it isn't very long, I just wanted to update. ENJOY!!! (Picture of Autumn on the right)

************************

Autumn’s POV

The bell rung and everyone rushed to their seats. Suddenly a girl tripped next to me as she tried to get a seat, the guys snickered and the girls giggled. I swear, society just gets crueler as it is stupid. “Are you alright?” I said as I gave her a helping hand. Her hair was really messy but in the strangest and cutest way. She wore an over-sized grey Wood Bridge High hoodie, black sweatpants, and black boots. It looked really comfy but not what I would wear to school.

“Yeah, thanks…..” She mumbles and looks up at me, waiting for my name.

“No biggie. I’m Au-“ I was soon cut off as the teacher swung the door open. I turned my head back to the girl but she was already gone.

“Good morning class. So today we have a new student, Ms. Grayer.” She announced as she waved her hand in my direction. “Would you like to introduce yourself?” Her question was toward me.

I nodded and stood up. “Hi, I’m Autumn. I live near Wood Bridge and I have two pets that I adore. A Kit fox named Crimson and Riley, my Samoyed. My birthday is on Halloween. And uhh... I love vintage a lot!” I finished, smiling a tad bit nervous. A few people clapped but others just stared at me with a boring look and then looked away. Well... That went great. You'll have friends in no time. Not.

“Thank you Ms. Grayer, now as for your buddy… Ty Venus will be showing you around.” Emphasizing on Ty. “Huh?” A husky voice from the back of the room murmured. “You’ll be showing Autumn around during block period as well as handing over your cell phone.” She stated with an innocent grin.

He grunted as he got up and slowly walked up. “Come on Mrs. Miles. I was only turning it off.” He said softly, he held up his Droid that showed a black screen.

“Oh my. It is off! I’m sorry Ty!” She shouted and gasped, which over did it. Then she turned on her heel to the right, took a step forward and strutted down my aisle. She stopped right next to the girl behind me and whispered something into the girl’s ear. The girl’s face was engulfed in red and her eyes widened. I wonder what happened. “Ty, do you two want your bathroom passes now? I understand you have trouble dealing with your sexual hormones but I don’t want any of this nuisance.” Just then, everyone except Mrs. Miles, Ty, and that girl laughed.

I stopped myself from falling to the ground as I held my stomach. I internally groaned, my stomach started to hurt. First day of school and I’m loving it. A guy that is probably the school’s player got caught, not only that, but the teacher saw his text. Idiot, should’ve just gave it to her or actually turned it off.

************************

Ty’s POV

“Dumb b*tch.” I cursed under my breath. Why the hell did she texted me?! No phone. No toy. Now I also have to show some new student around school? What was the name again? Oh well. I just hope it’s a smokin’ hot girl, maybe I could get some. What the f*ck am I talking about? I WILL getting some.

I smacked some nerd next to me and he winced, wimp. “Where is the new kid?” I ask, now bored.

“Huh? A-autumn? Oh… S-she sits right.. right in front of Mable.” I rolled my eyes. Hmmm, Autumn, cute name. I glanced over in Mable’s direction and I met a pair of pale blue eyes. Wait no, pale grey? One eye looks different from the other…

“Enough sexual tension with you Mr. Venus, take your seat.” Mrs. Miles sighed.

_______

Finally, English is finished. I slung my pack over my shoulder and yawned as I walked to the door to wait for the bell to ring. “Ouch! Whoa. Are you crying?” I felt a thud hit my chest and the tiny soft voice reached my ears.

“Crying?” I raised an eyebrow. “No shortie, I was yawning.” I chuckled and passed by her.

“W-wait!” The girl shouted. I turned around and bent down an awful lot, not really. She wasn’t too short.

“Yeah shortie?” I grinned. She pouted and glared at me, she is quite amusing when she is fuming. I chuckled softly.

“The name is Autumn, Mr. Sexual Frustration.” She huffed, rolling her eyes at me. “Anyways, Mrs. Miles gave us passes so we wouldn’t get in trouble.” Trouble? I smirked. Oh yeah, I’m her ‘buddy’. Why do we even have this buddy system? It’s useless and it’s taking up my free period, maybe I can get something out of it.

“Autumn!” Mrs. Miles called. Autumn turned around and hurried over. “Your father is in the main office, so you and Ty are excused to leave early.” She spoke softly.

“Wait. H-he is here? In school?” She asked, rather taken aback. Why is she so shocked?

“Actually no, sorry I didn’t clarify that correctly. He called. Alright now, get going. Don’t want to keep your father waiting forever.” She say guiding the both of us toward the door.

“Oh, I see. Thanks.” Autumn whispered, barely even audible. Just then, her eyes flickered red as if they were on fire. I flinched away a bit…. Fascinating.