Part 5

1 year later

My pov

I found out that I am pregnant. I haven't told anybody yet. I will tell Dark today. I have been pregnant for 2 weeks now.

"Dark can I talk to you?" I ask. He was talking on the phone. I waited. He hanged up. "What did you ask me?" he asks. "If I could talk to you. You haven't any much time with me." I say.

"Well, I have a lot of things to do." he said. "I know." I say. "Now what did you want to talk about? I have to leave soon because they said I have to go back in." he said.

"Never mind I will tell you when you are not busy." I say turning away from. "Okay. Bye." he said.

He didn't give me a goodbye kiss. He always gives me a goodbye kiss. Well, I guess it doesn't really matter right now.

week later

He was working a lot of all last week. "I don't have anything do much this week. So what was that thing you wanted to tell me?" he asks.

I sigh. "Well, I am pregnant." I say plainly. "Really?" he asks. "Yeah." I say and nod. He hugs me.

"I am glad." he said and look at my face. Then kissed my lips and I started to kiss back. We stopped kissing. "Did you tell your parents yet?" he asks.

"Nope." I say and smiling. "Well, we have to go tell them." he said and face palm and shaking his back and forth. I laugh.

"Well, we are going to give your parents a visit." he said. "I will call my dad. My mom doesn't have a phone." I say. "Why didn't she get a phone?" he asks.

"She said she didn't want one." I say. "Okay." he said. I call my dad. "Hey, sweetie. What you need?" Dad asked. "Me and Dark are coming for a visit." I say. "Okay, I will tell your mother. Thanks for telling me. Bye, sweetie and see you when get here." dad said. "Okay, bye." I say and hang up.

"Okay, lets go. Get into the car." Dark said. I get into the car. We get there about 10 minutes later.

I knock on the door. "Sweetie." dad said and hugged me. "Let me go daddy." I say. He lets me go.

"Come on in." dad said. "What was the visit for?" mom asked. We look at each other.

"Did something bad happen?" Dad asked. "No, but we have surprise to tell you guys." we say.

"What is the surprise?" my parents asked. "I am pregnant." I say happily.

"Well, that is something to celebrate." Mom said. "You can't drink beer or alcohol because it will either kill them or damage the baby or babies. Or drugs either." mom said.

"I know mommy." I say. We go out to eat all together. We have a fun time.

to 4 months

I read up on that the mother can see what the gender or genders of the baby or babies when 4 months pregnant. Well, I am 4 months. Me and Dark go to the doctor. We get there and wait for me to be called back. When I do. Dark comes with me.

"Hmmm." the doctor said. "Is there something wrong doctor?" we ask. "You guys are having twins." the doctor said. Dark fell to the floor.

"It is a girl and a boy." the doctor said. Dark gets back up. "Well, we have more than one to deal with." he said and smiled.

When the babies were born I was 26 years old. My birthday was the month before the babies where born.

2 years later

"Luna, Lance get back here." We say. "No." they say. We use our magic. I get Luna and Dark gets Lance. "Now it is time to give you both a bath and then put you both to bed." we say.

We give them a bath and then put the in bed.

next day

My parents are coming to visit. "Guess what you two." I say. "What mommy?" they ask.

"Grandma and Grandpa are coming for a visit." I say and smile.

"Yay!" they say. Me and Dark smile. I hear a knock at the door. I see my parents.

We have fun together for hours. I love my life. We all live a happy life.

The end!