Part 3

12 years later

My pov

"Dad I am off to school. See you when I get back." I say. "Bye, sweetie." dad said.

I go off to school. I have long black hair, pale skin, red right eye and silver left eye. My dad says I look just like my mom.

I get to school. I guy comes up to me. "Here, I made this for you. I hope you like it." he said and left.

I open take the lid off the container. It has chocolate in it. I go find him and thank him. I put the lid back on. I find him. "Hey, thanks for the chocolate." I say and smile. I leave.

"She said she liked the chocolates. I am so happy." he said. I put the chocolate in my locker and lock my locker.  I go to my first class.

I am a senior in high school. I am very smart. I am on the top of the charts. I am good at all sports. Just like my parents I know how to fight and kill and use weapons. I go with my dad to kill people.

I like doing things with my father but my father still hasn't found the killers that killed my mother. We will find them and kill them all.

I have this crush on this very hot guy in school. He is in my grade. I still haven't told him that. His name is Dark. He has long black hair like me, pale skin like me, red eyes.

I hope I ain't scared when I ask him this time. I will be strong. I see girls around him when school is over.

He is so much of a nice guy. I wait for the girls to leave. His friends come by him.

I go up to him. "Hey, Dark." I say. "Hey, I know you from somewhere but I put my finger on it." he said.

"We have all the same classes. I am Shadow." I say. "Oh, yeah. Now I remember. We are tied on the charts for smarts. We both are good at sports." he said. He knows things about me.

"I wanted to ask you something alone." I say. "Hey, Dark should you allow that?" Myth asked. "Just leave. I will meet with you guys later." he said and his friends left.

"Now ask me your question." he said. I will be strong. "I liked you for very long. I wanted to know if you wanted to be my boyfriend?" I ask.

"Hmm, let me think about it. I will tell you tomorrow after school." he said. "Okay, I will wait at the entrance of the school gate." I say. "Okay, see you tomorrow." he said.

I hope he says yes but that won't happen. He probably likes someone else. I won't be lucky.

tomorrow after school

I wait for him. I don't think he is going to say yes. After everyone else leaves and his friends. He comes.

"Are you going to tell me your answer now?" I ask. "Yes." he said. "Okay, I am listening." I say.

"I would love to be your boyfriend." he said. "Really?" I ask. "Yes, my friends like you anyways. I actually liked you back. I didn't know how to ask you." he said.

"I didn't know how to tell you either but I was strong and told you."  I say. "Now we are dating. When will I meet your parents. A month after we start dating?" he asks.

"I can't let my father know that. He might kill you literally, not joking. He actually will kill you. He said he doesn't want me dating anyone. So, it has to be a secret."  I say.

"Okay, will do." he said. "Can I meet your parents?" I ask. "My parents are same as your father. You said nothing about your mother." he said.

"She was killed. When I was only 6." I said. "I am sorry. That you lost your mother." he said.

"It's okay. I still have something of hers. This necklace. Also I look exactly like her. I saw a picture of her from my father. At first I was in the orphanage. Then a ran away. I found my dad but I didn't know that. My mom told him that. I never met her in person. The day after dad was told that. My mother was killed by a group of people that were called Dark Masters(sorry if there is something called that). My father and me are still looking for them." I say.

"I am sorry to hear that." he said. "Well, bye." I say waving and leaving.

Dark pov

Well, I can't let her find out that I am the leaders son. I don't know what she would do. She probably hate me because my father the one and his workers killed her mother. I love her but I don't want her to hate me.

See you in the next chapter XD