6-Affairs?

Okay let's just take a moment of silence, THANKS FAM FOR OVER 200 READS LIKE OMG WHO THOUGHT I WOULD EVEN GET ONE. ILL BE TAKING REQUESTS FOR ONE SHOTS! on with the story XD

You sat on Maria's Sofa with a Book in hand. You suddenly heard a knock at the Door, You opened it. "Maria.." Alexander said as he snaked his hand around your waist. "Alexander w-what are you doing !?" You said as you pulled away. Alexander looked up with a shocked face, "(y/n) what are you doing here?" Alexander said brushing of his pants, and standing up. "I could ask the same! Why are you here Alexander!?" You were furious!

Alexander sighed, "I was seeing someone" He said looking at his shoes. A gasp escaped your lips , Was Alexander seeing Maria behind dear Eliza's back? Suddenly you heard footsteps behind you. Maria suddenly pulled you back and stood in front of you. "Mr. Hamilton? Are you hear for James" Maria said nervously. Alexander just shook his head no and began to walk to his carriage.

Once it left Maria shut the door and sighed. Her form curled up against the door, she started to sob quietly. You ran over to her and rubbed her back. "What did Alexander really come here for?" You asked crawling to the floor right beside her. Maria shook her head repeatedly and sighed, "He is using me..for Sexual acts" She said hiding her face from you.

You couldn't believe this. Alexander a Man of honor really had an affair with a Schyler Sister?! A door creeped open from the Hallway, James appeared and walked slowly over. Your breathing became fast suddenly. You knew James was a very strong man and loved to hurt Maria.

Your dress flew up as you stood. "Look Mr. Reynolds..Maria is coming with me so we will be on are way." Maria stood up as you pulled on her Dress. The Door flung open as the Two of you walked out.

Once the two of you arrived at You and Lafayette's Home you knocked on the Door. Lafayette opened The door with a Sleepy Smile, "Bonjour! Mon Cher, Mrs. Reynolds?" He said with a confused look. A laughed emerged from your Mouth, "Frenchie she will be staying here for a few Days. Can we talk?" You asked. Maria made her way out of the Room, and up the stairs.

Lafayette lead you to the Table and both of you sat down. " Lafayette.." You started, Your husbands eyes widened you only used his full name when it was serious. "Alexander is having an Affair with Mrs. Reynolds" The voice you had soon started to go when you sobbed. He reached for your hand and put it between his. His eyes looked Hurt, His dearest friend Alexander Hamilton a Man of Honor was having an Affair?

The big tuft of Curls moved and you looked up. You smiled as his lips touched yours. "Mon Cher, maybe we could..?" Lafayette pulled away and smirked. You gasped " Not while Maria is in the House!" You said laughing. Soon enough Lafayette was kissing you once again.

How was it? I just want to thank you guys for over 200 reads! And you guys being patient for chapters. I live in Japan and I still have School classes. I tried to make the chapter longer then I usually make it. Also I'm doing art commissions if you guys want any Hamilton Art or any Art in general! Also I'll be taking requests for my Hamilton One shots! Thanks for reading!