Chapter two

"Wake up!" Jerome shouted at me. I groaned and rolled over.

"You know. For a twelve year old. You're really moody." He said. I sat up and looked to him.

"Said the bacca." I retorted.

"Snappy."

"Don't you have like a army to tend to?"

"The troop leader kicked me out because I disobeyed orders." He said with a grin.

"Such a rebel ay?"

"I am."

"What training exercises I'm I doing?"

"How do you know that you'll be training?"

"Well number one, I'm not stupid. And number two, Minecraftia is in war with whom ever is causing this chaos."

"Who is doing this?"

"Some say Herobrine... But others say legends."

"You mean The Legends?!" I asked overly excited.

"Yeah. Them. Come on let's go!"

###Five Years Later###

"Fluffeh! I don't wanna go here!" I complained.

"Too bad. You need to train."

"I can already bet Nooch and Woofless! What more do I need?!"

"You do realise they are the worst fighters on the team right?"

"They aren't that bad!" I lied. He rolled his eyes or what I could managed to see through his fur.

"I'm not cutting my hair so don't even think about it!"

"Fine, fine! Are we there yet?"

"Look Alphie." He begin taking off his bag. I looked around, it was amazing! It was a glade and cravens!

"What is this?!"

"Home." The word brought happiness surging through my body.

"We're going to live here until it's time. Take Betty and go chop some trees outside of the glade. we need lots of wood for the house. I'm going to go get some cobble. Don't worry! We'll make frequent stops at the village. I know you'll miss those girly girls." He said with a heart stopping wink and a toothy grin that showed off his one tooth that reveals itself when he smiles. I have always admired that tooth. It was odd and out of place like Jerome himself. Even though he didn't belong with minecraftians he still hung around, odd and truly fantastic. I nodded and grabbed Betty, I got Betty for him about three years ago. She was shiny with unbreaking VI and slain many mobs in its time. He lived her and I did too. Her brilliant blue that captures the sun rays and reflects them in many different directions making it's beauty stand out more. I smiles and walked briskly to the forest brim full if trees ripe for the picking.

******

I ran to the glade. Hoards of zombies, skeletons, spiders, and creepers followed me. I slid into the glade and they stopped. They just stopped and looked at me. I felt a fluffy paw being rested upon my shoulder.

"Your safe Alphie. Trust me."

HAPPY? GEEZ! ALPHA UPDATE ALPHA THIS! ALPHA THAT! THERE! HAPPY! GAWD!