chapter 1

chapter 1

I grunt as i try to balance the 2 heavy boxes in my arms as i make my way up the 3rd flight of stairs, why do they even have more then 3 floors for dorm housing don't they ever think about how the students feel having to walk so far to just get outside!

I make my way to my dorm room and curse my roommates under my breath for locking the door, today out of all the days they can they decide to lock it when they know they have another roommate on the way.

I mean i know i'm late but damn, i didn't show up that late. I set the boxes down and fish out my key from my pocket and shove it in the door and turn it. Satisfied when i hear the click i push it open and walk with the boxes back in my arms.

I grumble under when i notice how messy the living space already is, yes i said living space. This school has the dorm rooms set up like an apartment 3 bed rooms, a living room, kitchen and a bathroom.

The catch is that they dont separate the girls and boys so you never know who your roommates will be. I drop the boxes on the floor and kick shut the door making it slam closed and for 2 of the bedroom doors to open, 2 shirtless guys walk into the room and raise eye brows at me. I huff in anoyance that my luck would get me stuck with them.

"Why are you in our room!" One of the 2 guys asks rudly, he has dark brown hair thats cut closly to the tips of his ears, bright green eyes, a crocked nose, a busted lip, a bruised jaw and a perfectly tanned and muscular body.

"i'm your other roommate!" I say snappily, he glares at me and leaves making me roll my eyes. the other looks at me and smiles softly he has pale blue eyes, beach blond hair that is spiked up like he runs his fingers through it 20 time a day, a straight nose, thinish lips, a perfect jaw line and is pale with a perfect body. i shift slightly and kick at the boxes by my feet.

"i'm Ethan" he says and sticks his hand out for me to shake. i blink at him and look at his hand questioningly before crossing my arms over my chest unsure of what to think. he sucks in a breath pulls back his hand and rubs the back of his neck awkwardly as he looks at me in confusion.

" i'm Avalon" i tell him, he blinks at me making me roll my eyes and straighten myself up and tilt my chin slightly upwards as if when i do he'll see me as his Superior.

"Avalon as in Avalon ice" i say  and his eyes widen slightly and he looks at me trying not to show that he's checking me out. he meets my eyes again and i raise a eye brow making him look away slightly embarrassed

"I'm going to go unpack" i say awkwardly and pick up my boxes and make my way to my room where the twins and left the rest of my stuff when they came by. 

That night i lay upside down on the sofa with my hair touching the ground and my feet in the air, watching fast and furious. The door bangs open and i pay no attention to it.

"AVY!" I hear 2 voices yell out excitedly before i get tossed off the sofa and have 2 very muscular guys pinning me to the ground. I grunt annoyed by they're child like behavior and pinch the the spot on there neck just below they're hair line.

"Owww!" they say in unison.

"Get the hell off of me!" I exclaim and they quickly get off and plob down on the sofa and leave the space between them open. I sigh and go back to my original position.

"How do you like your roommates so far?" Dante asks me, i look at him. His chocolate brown hair i can tell is need of a cut when it starts to fall into his baby blue eyes that glare at the misbehaving pieces, his long but straight nose that use to make him look like pinocchio now suits him just fine, his lips are thin but are a reddish color against his sun kissed skin, his perfectly sculped jaw line inhances his features and his well toned and built body is drowl worthy while he stands at 6'2'.