An Eerie Woman

Alice

"Wow ! Look at all the Duel Monster cards !" Yugi shouted like a kid in a candy store or rather a toy store in his case, She thought with a smile. "This card game is rapidly gaining in popularity. Everywhere you go the cards are sold out," Gramps tells us.

  "Maybe I'll learn how to play then," She added. "Then... Even through it's a sales product, as a favor I'll give you two as a present," Gramps said as he brought out two of the packets.

"Really ?!" They both said in sync. Opening her packet she heard the door open while Yugi went over his cards. "Aw too bad. I already own all of these," Yugi said disappointed. "You can always trade them then," She replied as a certain card caught her eye.

   "Hey, I've never seen this one before," She said as she flashed the unusual card at Yugi.  "That's....Violet Hekate !" He shouted.  "It's not just rare ! This card is one of the three Witch Sisters. You won't see it just anywhere," Yugi informed her.

  Hekate and three witches ? Why did this sound so familiar ? There was Hecate, a Greek goddess of Witchcraft and then the three witches from Shakespeare. Wow.

The monster was a rather beautiful woman in a violet dress with a gold staff.

"First time I've seen it," Gramps commented. "Then I'll give it to you, Yugi," It felt right. Looking at the card she sent a silent message, Yugi will take great care with you. Please help him whenever he's in trouble.

"Your really giving this to me ?" Yugi questioned. He did not seem to see that coming. "Yeah. If this card is so precious you should have her, Yugi. She'll be able to help you and I'm sure she will be happier in your deck. Just don't ever trade or sell her."

"All right !" Yugi cheered as he paraded around the store.  I don't think it's wise to shout about the card since it seems so valuable but Yugi has Yami watching him, so I'm sure it's okay.

"Thank you, Alice ! I'll cherish it !"

Next day

Since yesterday something felt off.

"You gave that rare card to Yugi ?" Jounouchi asked. "Yeah so ?" She replied. "But why Yugi ?" Jounouchi question with disbelief. Like I'd give him or anyone else that card, she thought.

"Hey !" Yugi sounded offended. "It's just because its a rare card," Jounouchi pointed out. A card fluttered. "Love letter !" Honda and jounouchi yelled as they lunged for it. 

"I didn't really see who's shoe locker it came from," She scolded after karate chopping dumb and dumber on the head leaving giant lumps on their heads. ''Sorry," The two cried. Their fighting over a letter was pretty dumb.

"For Yugi Mutou-sama," She read out loud. "For me ?" All three of the boys looked surprised. "Here," She handed over the letter.

class 1-b

"What's written there ?!" Jounouchi pressured as he pounded the panda's desk. "I'm frustrated !" Honda yapped. "Down Dumb and Dumber !" She scolded as she hit them on the head. "Ow !" They howled howled.

Dumb and Dumber were at it, She had just sat down when the two began to fight over it.  Both saying they were Yugi's best friend. "There kind of the same," Miho commented. "Let me see !" Anzu demanded as she cowed the two idiots into submission.

"Okay," They replied.

"Hello,

I'm sure your surprised to suddenly receive a letter like this. But I wanted you to know these feelings in my heart. Could we meet just once ? I'll be waiting after school at Domino Park.