The Last Chapter

When I finished the interview, I was so tired, Joo Hyuk picked me up from the company and drove me to his apparent, he prepared dinner for me, the menu was spaghetti and then we had ice-cream as a dessert.

While I was eating the ice-cream, I felt that something was in my mouth, it was a ring, I started to get emotional, then he came closer to me and said :"will you marry me? "
I immediately said yes, and we kissed each other. Then he told his parents that we're getting married.

His parents wanted to see me, so I visited them, they were so nice to me and they gave me lots of food. They looked so happy thats their son is getting married. We did our wedding two months after he proposed to me.We did our wedding at a garden near our house, many people attended to the wedding and we had so much fun!

Our honeymoon was in Hawaii, we stayed there for 4 weeks. I got pregnant at the second week of our honeymoon, and when we came back we told his parents and they were so happy to know that they're getting a grandchild.

After 9 months, I gave birth to a beautiful girl called Sujin, she was so pretty and also tall just like her father, we were so happy and we lived happily ever after.

I knew that Joo Hyuk was the one for me when I first met him, and I actually did marry him. I am so happy, it's like a dream come true.

That's the last chapter of this story, hope you enjoyed it and hopefully I will write a part two!!