My strange dream

When I came back home a weird sound kept coming into my head , it was Joo Hyuk's voice, he kept saying my name over and over. I tried to make it stop, but it didn't, so I took some pills to make me sleep .

In my sleep, I dreamt of Joo Hyuk, he was singing a song, and when he finished it he came to me and kissed me on my lips, and he said that he can't handle seeing me just as a friend . I had a weird feeling about that, my opinion changed about him when I woke up, I had a feeling that we could be more than just friends. I kept thinking, wondering if that's actually possible.

Then I thought about myself, do I actually like him? And does HE actually like me? Then I thought of things that changed about him these days, he never called me before 2 pm, but this week he called me at 7 am!! Not only once but TWICE!

I was a bit overwhelmed about it so I called him, he replied to me with his sweet voice telling me that I should come over,so I came.

When I opened the door, his dog Ga-eul jumped to me. I was so happy hugging her and touching her fluffy hair, then Joo Hyuk told me to sit down.

He gave me some tea and we chatted together for a while, then he told me that he wanted to tell me something...

That's the end of chapter three, hope you enjoyed it!!