Chapter 4

I stepped foot in the crowded corridors of West Bridge High. My chin stayed up as I strutted. I turned a corner to find Selena talking to my friends. "Selena. How good to, um, see you. I was just too excited to finally say hi after yesterday." I grinned. She stood there. Stunned. "Hi to you too." she said blankly. I glared at her for a second as an indication for her to back off. She got the indication and left.

"Why were you weirdos talking to her?" I glared at my two friends staring at me. "She just asked us where biology is." One of them known as Stacey said. "Yeah well now she knows. Don't ever talk to her or I will blow some smoke." I grabbed my books and walked to my class. Crap. I realised I had it with Selena.

I walked into the classroom full of people with roughly the same IQ as me. There was one seat left next to Charlie. "Aren't you lucky to be in a class with her." He smirked. "Yup. Very lucky." I groaned.

"Now can anyone please tell me the first thing to know about biology." the teacher known as Ms Carello said. No one bothered to even rise their hand. But then Selena put her hand up and answered the question. "Smart ass." I mumbled. "Excuse me?" Selena glared at me. "I said your a smart ass." I glared. Nice move Claire. "Why can't you just mind your own business you abominal twat." Selena grinned. "Shut up." I said through gritted teeth. "Why should I?" She stared dumbly at me. All eyes were on us. "You two girls be quiet. I will give you both a detention note at the end of class." Ms Carello said firmly.

*****

Selena and I sat at different ends of the classroom during detention. We were the only ones there apart from a girl called Jennifer and a guy called Russell. I knew Jennifer as one of my distant minions who does what I say.

Selena was reading 'Anne of Green Gabels' While i was stuck with my eyes glued to my phone. "Sorry I'm late but can I please take a seat?" Selena shot her head uo from her book and saw the person. I was very pleased to see the figure standing in the doorframe. It will be fun playing a game with Selena....

_______________________________________________
ooooooh i wonder who the person is! thanks so much for 500+ reads we love u guys so much! please read our fanfic for all of you guys that are apart of the #5sosfam we both are! Will upload another chapter shortly! sorry its a bit short!

please

vote

comment

follow

and other stuff

bye!

xoxo gossip girl