Chapter 8

"Oh..my..god! Oh my god, Oh my god!" I said hyperventilating.

Millions of things ran through my mind. How was I ever going to take care of a child if I couldn't even take care of myself! How could I have been so careless.

Nathan, that good for nothing son of a bitch, this was all his fault! Be rational Isabella you played a part in this to, I said thinking to myself.

If only he hadn't been so damn sexy I wouldn't be in this fucking situation!

Nathans name echoed in the back of my head, rising to the top. What if I told him, and he wanted me to get rid of my baby? Did I want my baby gone?

Never, I couldn't fathom getting rid of an innocent childs life. I made this decision, and I needed to handle the consequences. I was keeping my baby, and no one could ever change my mind.

I walked out of my cold bathroom, and trudged toward my sofa. I sat there thinking about how my life would change, when my baby arrived.

Later that night I decided I needed to talk to my bestfriend. She had always been there for me, so I was hoping she'd be there for this life changing moment.

I grabbed my cellphone off my cheap ikea side table, and dialed a familiar number.

The phone rang once, twice, then I heard her comforting voice.

"Hello, Jasmine speaking, how may I help you person who has been ignoring me lately?"

"Jasmine, I need to talk to you,"

"Now you want to talk? Are you out of that dreadful funk you've been in lately?"

"Can you please come over, it's very important,"

It was silent on her end for a few seconds.

"You sound serious, I'll be there in twenty alright?"

"Ok," I managed to say finding my words.

She hung up the phone, I then got up and went back to the bathroom to clean up the mess I left, and place my positive pregnancy test in a plastic ziploc bag.

Feeling tired, I went to my bedroom to lay down before she got here. Hearing the doorbell a little while later, I promptly got out of bed, and went to answer the door.

As I unlocked the door and twisted the knob, the door was opened instantly and Jasmine took me in her arms and squeezed me to death.

"Look at you! It's only been a few Weeks and your so pale," Jasmine murmured

"I'm not feeling all to well lately,"

"Is is still because your upset about that Nathan guy not wanting to see you again?"

"No that's not really it,"

I hadn't told them exactly what had happened yet. Right now wasn't the time to air that embarrassing debacle.

"Then what's wrong hun? I've been missing my bestfriend, I tried to give you time but if there's something your not telling..."

"Come on I'll tell you sitting down,"

I grabbed her by the wrist and guided her to the sofa. We sat down,and I made my self comfortable. I was so nervous, and I wanted to know what her reaction would be.

"This...is kinda about Nathan," I said slowly.

"Spit it out, you know you can tell me anything,"

"Well, you know we had sex and what not..."

"Yeah, and he had the nerve to not want to see you again!"

"Calm down, let me finish Jas, The thing is when we had sex we forgot to use a condom..."

"Oh shit! So you've contracted an std! Is it deadly? I don't want you to die El! Please don't die! Are there any cures for what you have? Shit! Is it HIV? Oh my Gosh your going to di..."

"Woah, woah, woah! Slow your roll! I'm not going to die!"

"Then what is it?!!!" Jasmine asked desperately.

"I didn't contract a sexual disease, but Jas, I'm....I'm pregnant,"

"Pregnant! Thats such a relief!"

"Relief?"

"Yes, it means your not going to die! But oh my Gosh Ella! A baby!"

"Yes, a baby,"

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm keeping my baby,"

"Your only twenty three..."

"So... What you don't believe in me?"

"No! That's not it. Does he know about the baby?"

"No... I don't think I want to tell him, what if he tries to get rid of my baby?"

"He can't do that!"

"I know, but it's just....your the first person I've told,"

"When did you find out?"

"Earlier today, but don't tell anyone,"

"When are you going to tell you parents?"

That's when it dawned on me, how in the world would my parents react? At times I could always confide in my mother, but the thought of her being disappointed in me stung so bad.

My father was a lovable guy, but to him he already faced one let down. He wanted my sister to do big things in her life, go to college, be successful. My sister always insisted that 'That wasn't her style'

She lived off of her numerous boyfriends and their success.

What if my parents hated me, and never wanted to see my baby? Having no grandparents might be tough, I didn't want that for my child. Focusing back on the subject at hand I replied.

"I can't tell them now.....maybe when the baby turns eighteen..."

"Eighteen! Girl get real! You have to tell them plus you need to reporter babies father, no matter if he rejects you again or not!"

Could I handle another rejection? I processed my thoughts finally coming up with an answer.

Informing someone couldn't hurt. But informing my baby daddy and parents could kill.

End of chapter 8! If you like it vote! If you don't....damn it just vote!!!  Jk. :3 Thanks for reading!