Chapter 1

I woke up to the obnoxious sound of my alarm ringing. Pulling the covers of, I realized it was seven thirty eight. 

I quickly sauntered into my bathroom, I twisted the knob on the shower head. Out came the magnificent feel of hot steamy water.

Better hurry up don't want to get stuck in traffic.

After I was done with my brief shower I quickly brushed my teeth.

I then preceded to my closet.

Picking out a comfortable pair of beige skinny Jeans, and pairing it with a cute mint colored top I recently got for my twenty third birthday I quickly put them on.

Pulling on a pair of white flats, I rushed and grabbed my phone and purse, leaving my hair in a knotty bun.

I ran into my kitchen grabbed a yogurt out my fridge and a spoon.

Locking up I headed to the parking garage of my apartment.

"Shit!" I cursed out loud.  I forgot my car keys.

Leave it to me to be so forgetful!

I rushed back up and unlocked my door and grabbed the keys on the hook by the door.

My boss wanted us in early so we could be informed about the arrangements for the new owner who bought the Heartfelt Company.

We manufactured and sold eco friendly houseware, such as glasses and dishware.

I worked as a sales representative.

He or she we're set to arrive the next morning.

I wonder if they will change the name of the company I pondered.

The previous owners name was Heartfelt.

I made my way downtown, It was already eight twenty. I need to be in by eight thirty.I drove as fast as I could.

Approaching the building I drove in and found a parking spot.

Then I hurried inside, with only three minutes left to spare.

Successfully making it into the building and finding my tiny cubicle.

"Phew" I let out.

"Your lucky you made it in time.

Or the boss would have had your head." My annoying Co-worker Betty said.

Betty had stuck in the past fashion trends, always flaunting of her overly greasy beehive,and sporting ratty ponchos.

I mentally calmed myself down

She always knit picked on the stupidest things.

"Uh huh" I stated.

"Don't sass me Missy, I'm always on time!" Betty shot.

"I wasn't even late!" I shot right back at her with an evil glare.

"Hmmph," she muttered.

"Every one meet me in the conference room immediately!"

Shouted my boss across the room.

Everyone got up and headed into the direction to the conference room.

I got up and followed.

Reading is so much fun. :P  As you continue to read (No pressure) the story will get longer and more into depth. Tacos... :3

Extra crap below.

Gosh... I'm looking back and realizing I did one of those terrible alarm beginnings... How lame. I wish I could do this chapter over. But it's staying the same. For now atleast. It's 3 am. 11/21/2013.