Chapter 5 "You know the way"

Hello readers!

Well it took me forever to find the right song for this chapter, but I think the one I picked is pretty decent. In the romantic part between Sam and Kevin, to me it sounded weird so I kept fixing it so hope it wasn't too mushy.

Here is chapter 5 ....

                         Oh and another thing I'm also going to be putting title for these chapters, but their named after the songs, so that means I have to see a title that fits the chapter and the song, just wanted to add that. So on that note hope you guys like it!

-AlwaysInYourArms xxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5- You know the way

     I woke up with the light in my eyes, I didn't want to wake up so I turned to my other side when I saw something from the corner of my eye it was something dark purple I turned to see it was on Kathy's arm. It looked like a bruise that was almost healed, but still looked new. I started to reach to touch it when I did Kathy winced. Getting out of bed I went my chair next to the window and looked out until Kathy woke up.

"Good morning" Kathy sang.

     Looking over at my bed to see Kathy in a sitting position. I went next to her and pulled her arm.

"Kathy who hit you?" I asked pointing at her bruise.

"Oh... I accidentally..." Kathy was looking around my room frantically.

"You accidently what?" I asked.

     All of a sudden Kathy gets up and starts to change.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm leaving" she said putting on her shoes and going out my door.

I ran after her "Wait is it because of what I said?" I asked.

     She didn't answer she just went out the door. What have I asked that upset her so much? I started to think about someone hitting her, how could someone hit her she looked so innocent. I went to my home phone and dialed Kathy's house phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mrs. Manderson did Kathy come here" I asked.

"Yes she did do you want to talk to her?" she asked.

"No, that is all right thank you though" I said trying to hear that noise in the background.

"OK Elizabeth have a nice day" and then the line went dead.

     That was weird it seemed like she didn't want me talking to her right now and what was that noise in the background. I tried to not think of anything bad and tried think that everything was OK.

"Hmm... I wonder what I can do now" I thought for a little while, until I remebered that I said I was going to see Kevin today. At that moment I forgot everything and only thought about Kevin I was starting to get butterflies in my stomach. I went upstairs to get ready then headed out the door. Walking to the park I went to the grass it was so green and there were flowers everywhere I stopped when I saw a dandelion and bent down to pick it up and made a wish. All of a sudden I heard coughing and blowing, I looked over at Kevin waving his hands all over his face probably the seeds went on his face.

"So what did you wish for?" he asked me rubbing his nose.

"If I tell you then it won't come true" I said smiling and throwing the stem to the floor.