Chapter 4 "Gone"

Hey!!!

So sorry about the late update, but I have been sick so I've been sleeping alot, but I'm getting better so, here is chapter 4 and I'll update WAY somewhere this week.

Hope you like it.

VOTE, COMMENT, & FAN <3

-AlwaysInYourArms xxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4- Gone

"It's so beautiful" I said awed by how the dance turned out.

"Do you wanna dance?" Kevin asked reaching his hand out to me.

"Yeah I would like that" I said taking his hand.

     We walked towards the middle of the ballroom. The DJ was playing my favorite song and  he was holding me close to him. I was starring at his eyes and he was starring into mine he twirled me around and while he twirled me around I saw all my friends dancing with their dates and I saw Kathy with Danny he was twirling her too I waved at her and she waved back. Kevin pulled me back to him and we danced again.

"You don't know how beautiful you are right now" he said looking at me.

"I do don't I" I said getting closer to him.

     He leaned in to kiss me ...

"HELLO? ELI WAKE UP!" Kathy yelled.

     I didn't know I fell asleep I guess my daydreaming turned into a dream.

"Sorry did I fall asleep for two hours!" she said showing me her cell.

"Really? Wow I must have been really tired" I said standing up and getting a glass of water.

"So what do you wanna do?" Kathy asked following me to the kitchen.

"You wanna go for a walk around the park?" I asked looking outside it was beautiful outside and I did want to go outside.

"Sure let me get dressed" Kathy said going upstairs, I followed her.

     I went to the bathroom while Kathy got dressed. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and combed my hair. When I got out Kathy was putting on her shoes.

"How do I look?" Kathy asked standing up and posing like a model.

"You look great as always" I said smiling.

"Thank" she said going to the bathroom.

     I looked at my closet to see what I should wear I picked a brown leather jacket and a white shirt. I then opened one of my drawers to find pants. When Kathy got out of the bathroom I just was finished putting on my pants.

"You look great I like that jacket why didn't you ever wear it?" she asked going to the mirror to put lotion on her face.

"Oh its new just found  it in my closet" I said going to the mirror and also putting lotion on my face and then putting lip gloss.

     We went downstairs after we were done and I found a pair of shoes that matched my outfit. We then went outside and went to the park that was near my house. I could feel the sun on my arms and face.

"You guys going for a walk too?' I looked down to see it was Kevin that said that, I forgot he walked here sometimes  I guess this was one of those days.