Like The First Time.

Athena's POV:

I sit in the car infront of the treatment center. Waiting for three o' clock.. I shake.. I can't wait to see Demz. All of the sudden a girl with pitch black hair walks out of the treatment center; Demi. I get out of my car and we run towards each other.

"Oh my god, Athena." 

  "Are you hungry?" I say. She smiles.

 "Yes! Im ready for food that isnt treatment-food!" I giggle. 

"Wanna go to our favorite diner?" I say. She smiles and nods in excitement. 

"Just.. you know theres gonna be pa--" I inturupt her. "Yes. I know." I chuckle. We get in the car. We stop at starbucks for coffee, and as soon as we get out we stand in shock as we realize  the Paparazzi are everywhere. 

Me and Demi look at each other in some kind of fear, and I look down and grab her hand and she blushes a little.

"Demi can I ask you something?" she nods in response.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

Demis Point Of View:

Those five words sink in. I look at her. What if people dont accept? My mom? My dad? My little sister? My fans!? I start to worry. She looks at me. Her blonde hair perfectly in a ponytail. She tucks her hairs that arent in the ponytail behind her hair. I nod. "I will.." I say.. I look at my best... I mean girlfriend. Fuck, this isnt hitting me as hard as it should.

-That Next Morning-

I wake up to Athena smacking the pan back and forth on eachother. I put the pillow over my face. "Noooo." I say. "Make breakfast with me!" she says smiling. "How did you get in my house?" I say. "Key .." I say. I throw the pillow at her. I get up and go downstairs. She puts the pan on the stove... I get the pancake mix out of the cabinet.  We mix the stuff together. And I feel flour go on my face. I look over at Athena. She chuckles and throws more. It lands on my apron. I get a handfull and throw it at her. It lands straight on her face. We both giggle. I throw more but the whole bag. She gasps and takes the pancake mix and throws the whole bag. We both laugh. My phone starts to ring. I got a text; Its from my mom.

Its the picture of me and Athena holding hands

From: Mom.

What is this?

My heart litterally beats out of my chest.

~~~

I take a shower. I get out and slip my clothes on. Putting on a shirt. I put on makeup when Athena opens the door.  "You don't need that, baby." she says, hugging me from behind. I roll my eyes.

 "Hi." I say. 

"Helllloooo!' Athena says. I hear my phone ring again and see its my mom. I ignore it and hug Athena. 

"Hows your day, my love?" I say with a smile and peck her lips.I smile and look at my phone, trying my best to avoid the text.