Chapter 16

*Luci's P.O.V*

'Great how do I tell him?' I thought to myself.

"Babe?" Dalton said, squeezing my hands, making me flinch.

Then a shot of old torturing memories came flooding through my head.

My old boyfriend, of two years, pushing me, kicking me, then squeezing my hands so tight that his knuckles turned white, as he begged me for forgiveness.

"Luci! Talk to me!" He shouted.

"I used to be abused! Not only by my parents, but my my ex. I just don't want you to treat me how they did." I said, shouting, but my voice went hoarse.

"Luci, I," he paused, "I had no idea." He said, letting go of his hands and walking to our room.

"Dalton, please." I said in a whisper as he walked away. Tears flooded my face, and I tried to get rid of the memories of Tyler.

I couldn't even think about that name with out wincing in pain, pain that was no longer there.

I walked to the bathroom, and sat on the floor, I pulled my pant leg up, looking a my scars.

I was a year clean, did I really want to go back?

I couldn't, at least not now.

Not while carrying this baby.

Who am I kidding, I'm never going to listen to myself, I have to go, I have to leave this world.

I crawled to the cabinet, grabbing a fresh new razor.

I looked at the sharp metal blades glistened in the light,  once again lifted my pant leg, and placed the razor on my bare skin.

Before I started to slide in down my calf, Dalton walked in.

"Luci!" He said, diving for me, snatching the razor out of my hand.

I let the tears soak my face as Dalton pulled my face into his chest, holding me tight.

"I thought you stopped. I thought I helped you." He said, rubbing my head.

"You did, I'm sorry. I just, can't get the thought of Tyler out of my head."I said, my words muffled.

*Dalton's P.O.V*

'Great, she was so honest with you, now you HAVE to be honest with her.'

I pulled her away, and stared at her eyes.

"Dalton? What's wrong?" She said after sniffles.

I wiped her tears and began to speak.

"Luci, I have to be honest with you." I started.

I sat there as she stared at me like a puppy, waiting for me to speak.

"I" I paused.

*Authors Note*

Just know that I hope that I didn't affend anyone that does self harm, if you or anyone every needs someone to talk to about what your going through message me! I will be glad to listen!

Okay guys! Sorry once again it was so short, but I like to keep posting but I have school and stuff! But I will try and update as much as possible! Keep reading! Love you;*

XOXO

Carsen Marie.