The End

*****

Levi's POV

Days, weeks and years came by and went on, time seems to fly faster when you're happy.

It's been years since Eren and I got into a relationship and after all the shits that happened back then, we're going strong. There are still some fights but we didn't let a single day pass without us fixing it.

I'm currently working as a psychiatrist much to almost everyone's surprise. Eren, on the other hand, is still studying to become a doctor to follow his father's step. He isn't forced to do it since he told me that he has the passion for it since he was a kid. I just told him not to be like his father who is always missing in action in which he always answer with, "Don't worry, I'll be the best husband who ever existed" and a laugh. No matter how many times I heard it, it still has an unknown effect to me which always made a fuzzy feeling inside me.

I looked at him from my place on the couch inside our bedroom and saw him sprawled out on the bed in which I just fixed. I frowned at the sight and set my book down.

"Oi, Eren."

He sat up and looked at me sleepily. "Hmm?"

"You're messing the bed."

He rolled his eyes and laid down again, rolling and completely messing my sheets.

"The fuck do you think you're doing, brat? Stop that or I'm going to throw you out."

He didn't stop and continued rolling. Why is he acting like a fucking kid? I stood up and walked to him, my footsteps heavy. I caught his hand and started to pull him up but he forced me down, instantly wrapping his arms around me.

"Oi, let go of me."

"No, I want to hold you longer."

"There are plenty of things that I need to do."

"Like what?"

"Cleaning."

He let out a chuckle and tighten his arms around me. I shifted myself and faced his chest, inhaling his piney scent before sighing in content. "Let's just stay like this for a minute."

I didn't protest since I know that the fucking brat won't let go of me anyways. I sighed and leaned in closer, letting him rest his chin on the top of my head. After he graduated high school, we decided to live together. It's quite hard at first but we got used to it and later on enjoyed the privacy. I let the silence consume us and I closed my eyes, ready to try and clear my mind from anything when the brat suddenly sat up and looked at me with wide eyes like he just saw a fucking ghost or something.

"Levi! There's only a week left until your birthday!"

I rolled my eyes and buried my face to the pillow. "It's just a birthday, brat. Don't fret over it."

He stood up and went to get some clothes before he ran to the bathroom without another word. I frowned as I continued to stare at the white door of the bathroom. What the hell is the brat stressing about? It's just a birthday for fuck's sake. Ignoring the weirdness of my bratty boyfriend, I buried my face in the pillow and waited for him to finish.