Chapter 5

I woke up and stretched my arms. I was lying on my bed but there were arms lying round me. Memories of last night came back and I rose my eyebrow. I fell asleep on the floor last night? I turned round and saw Harry lgying asleep. His curls were hanging over his forehead and a small smile was on his lips. A genuine smile though. It looked weird to come from him but it worked. Unfortunately though, we have school today so time to wake up Harry. I leant down so we were face to face.

"Harry we have school" I mumbled. He didnt budge. "Harry wake up" I said a little louder. Still no answer. I gave up and went to go get ready. I took some clothes out of my drawers and then slipped into my bathroom. My hair got done first and then I put on some blue skinny jeans with a white top. I wore my white sandshoes and then walked back out to see Harry slowly getting up. "How are you awake?" I asked him.

"Because we have school" he mumbled.

"But you are like impossible to wake up" I said to him.

"Yeah I know. My brain has its own little alarm and wont let me wake up before it" he told me with a smile. I rolled my eyes and he went into the bathroom to get changed. He came back out a few minutes later with some black jeans, a tight white top and a leather jacket on top. He put on his shoes and then we both made our way downstairs.

"Morning guys, breakfast is ready" my mum said to us as she passed us in the hall.

"Thanks mum" I said with a smile.

"Thanks Ms Tomlinson" Harry said with a smile.

"Its no problem and Harry please call me Johanna" my mum said with a smile. Yay Harry's warming up to the family. We walked into the kitchen and there were two bowls of porridge on the counter. I smiled and happily dug in.

"Do you like Porridge?" I asked Harry as he took the bowl and was fiddling with it.

"I've never tried it" he told me.

"Its lovely" I said to him with a smile. He looked at the bowl and then took a spoon before putting a teeny spoonful on. He took his time as he ate it and a small smile appeared on his face as he chewed it. "Like it?" I asked him. He nodded and continued to eat.

"Well let's get to school" he mumbled. I nodded and we said goodbye to my mum before walking out the door.

"Harry why do you look nervous?" I asked him. He chewed on his bottom lip for a few seconds. That just looks sexy as hell- Louis shut up!

"I'm fine" he said simply. I rolled my eyes and let him be. When we got to the school gates he walked away into the crowd but I didn't care. He has his friends and I have mine. I saw Sam sitting at a table with Hayley so I walked over and sat with them.

"Hey Louis" Hayley and Sam greeted me.

"Hey guys" I said with a smile. "Where's James?" I asked them.

"He doesn't feel well" Hayley said with a pout. I nodded and they continued their conversation.

***

"Okay class" Mr Dyers said to us as he looked over a sheet of paper. "I'm going to give you pair assignments, don't worry though, it only lasts a week" he said to us. "I'll pick out partners" he spoke again and we all groaned. I looked round. I'd be happy with anyone here.

"Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne"

Okay I wouldn't be happy with ANYONE. Liam had a scowl on his face and I groaned. Why me?

"Okay guys, pair up" Mr Dyers said. I got up and slowly walked to Liam's desk. Harry was next to me and I saw him look between me and Liam for a few seconds before looking towards his partner. Sam, yay. Lucky him.

"Okay nerd, you can do it for me, I am not taking part in this" Liam growled.

"I am not a nerd! And you can help on this" I said to him. I don't know why I feel confident in front of him.

"I am not doing it. I have other plans" he said back.

"What plans? Going to fuck some innocent girl?" I asked him. Most people were looking at us and Sam was trying her hardest not to laugh. Harry even looked amused.

"Why would you care if I did? Heard you're gay, you jealous?" Liam asked.

"Why would I be jealous? Have you saw the state of you? You look like you've been in jail for 5 years. I wouldn't exactly be surprised if you have though. And yeah I'm gay, deal with it. I'm still a human being" I growled.

"Haha the state of me? You're too funny. Have you saw what you look like? At least someone would be proud if they got some of this" Liam said to me. We were both standing up by now.

"Proud? You sleep with a girl and leave them feeling ashamed. You've probably slept with every girl in this room. You don't have any respect for anyone and your ego is way too big!". I tried to calm myself but I really don't like this guy.

"Maybe I have. Just because I can actually get people to like me. You think you have 'friends' but you'll see they aren't all they seem. Am I right Sam?" Liam asked with a smirk as he looked at Sam. She looked down at the ground and my anger bubbled more.

"Don't you dare bring Sam into this! She has been nothing but nice to me since I got here and she's actually a lovely person so don't you dare insult my friends" I growled.

"You don't know what Sam used to be like. What she went through. I do! I know everything" he raised his voice. "So don't think she is innocent! Little Sammy here is much less innocent than me" he said to me and he laughed a little.

"I don't care! I'm not going to judge her on what she may or may not have used to be like. Sam is like a sister to me and I wont change that on something you say!" I said to him. I grabbed my bag and headed for the door.

"Don't worry I know about you as well. I know everything between you and Harry" he shouted. I stopped in my path and my eyes widened. Me and Harry looked at each other for a millisecond before Harry spoke up.

"There is nothing between Louis and me. There never will be. You know I like that hot girl from the college up the road" Harry said to him. Okay that kind of hurt. It shouldn't of but it did.

"So how did he get the love bite?" Liam asked. I looked down at my neck and realised it wasn't covered. Yet again.

"How am I meant to know" Harry shouted. I groaned and stormed out the class. These people are irritating me.

"Mr Tomlinson, get back here now!" Mr Dyers shouted. So now he wants to get involved? I kept walking until I got to the school gate. Why are people so irritating? I started to jog until I got home and turned the doorknob. Locked. I dug around my bag for a few minutes until giving up and sitting on the doorstep.

***

"Why are you sitting outside?" Harry asked me as he walked up the doorstep.

"Why are you here?" I asked him. I enjoyed sitting myself.

"I live here" he said with a laugh.

"Locked out. Forgot my key" I told him.

"Did your mum not say that she put a spare key in the bush when I moved here in case she wasn't in?" he asked me. I shook my head. He went to a bush near the door and pulled out a small key. So I've sat out here for 2 hours for no reason? Good one Louis. He handed me the key and I unlocked the door for us both to get in. I shut the door behind us and headed upstairs.

"Lou?" Harry asked. I turned round. "I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I just didn't want him to annoy you" he said to me.

"You were right" I said simply before walking upstairs.

"I was right about what?" Harry asked me as he followed me into my room.

"There's nothing going on between us. There never will be"