Cherry Boy

Sometimes, People believe that finding your true love in one lifetime is impossible

But sometimes, Fate and Destiny have a different plan set out for you, I believe that I was destined to fall in love during my lifetime, maybe it could be when I’m a little teen, or maybe when I’m in my late 40s, or maybe even on my deathbed. But it all changed when I met him.

Allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Yuki Natsume, 19, I graduated from Tatsuko High School, and I plan on going to the elite college, Shunji College.

I walked with my friend who was already graduated from Shunji and wants to help me dearly but sadly she cannot help me with my applications and exams because she has to go to a law firm in Beijing, China. This is very far from Tokyo, Japan. But she’s promised to show me her brother who as also graduated from Shunji. I’m very grateful for getting to meet him, for he has agreed to help me. His name is Arashi Saga. He is a famous writer in Japan and some American states. He writes novels and a little boys love magna.

“Yuki-kun~! Stop daydreaming and come and help me with your things” She said, slightly joking , slightly annoyed. I smiled sheepishly

“Sorry Anna-chan” I said and picked up my heavier stuff, looking up at the apartment complex for an amazing writer, he sure is lazy. I huffed and walked in with Anna-chan.

I looked down at the piece of paper where he had writing his room number and had given me an extra key so I could get in and out easily.

Anna smiled at me

“You’ll love him, I’ve already saw your manga collection by him” She smirked when I blushed.

“Mind your business old lady!” I said. When we heard the ‘ding’, we knew we had reached the 12 floor. After wandering down the hallway, we finally found room 386. Anna-chan smiled and knocked door.

“ANI-CHAN! OPEN UP! ANIIIIIII-CHANNNNN” She yelled. I heard a door slam open in front of me, but I couldn’t see anything because the damn boxes I was holding, damn boxes.

“Shut the fuck up, your giving me a goddamn headache Anna-chan” I heard someone growl. But Anna only smiled

“Sorry Ani-chan, but I brought your new house guest” She smiled, glancing at me.

“Oh…Gomennasai, Please come in” I heard him say. I tried to walk in as best I could, I did not know his hallway had a drop.

“Ah!” I yelled and I lost my footing and fell forward.

But I felt an arm wrap around my face, I looked up at the face as I heard the other boxes fall. Saga-sama was staring down at me with a shocked looked on his face. I spoke slowly, testing my voice.

“Thank…you…” and as if a switch flicked, Saga-sama went to a plain blank face

“No problem” He said and set me up right side up and walked away into what I suppose was the kitchen area.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Please tell me what you think of this yaoi, I worked really hard on it and everything. I would love to know what you think of this!