Just a normal day

I woke up really early this morning because I had a photoshoot. I went to change my clothes, and suddenly Joo Hyuk called me, this is unusual of him to call me at this time of the day, so I curiously answered. His voice was so weird, I felt that somethings wrong, but I didn't care because I knew that he could take care of himself, so I just went to the photoshoot, not thinking of what would happen to Joo Hyuk .

The photoshoot was really tiring, it lasted for 6 hours, so I was really exhausted. I called Joo Hyuk to check how he's doing, he didn't answer, I was really worried at that time, so I went quickly to his apparent, I knocked the door, but no-one answered, at last I opened the door with the spare key I had. When I went in I saw him laying on the floor, his lips were blue and he looked dehydrated.

I was so freaked out and immediately called the ambulance. When the ambulance arrived I went with him to the hospital, on our way there, he told me that he is going to quit being a model. I was so surprised by his decision , I didn't know how to react. I told him not to talk about this now and that we'll discuss it later.

We finally arrived to the hospital, the nurse gave him some water and let him sleep for awhile. While I was waiting, I called Jisu to come and visit him, but he couldn't come because he was shooting a drama. So I had to sleep at the hospital with him, I didn't want to tell his parents because I didn't want them to get worried.

Chapter one is done, hope you enjoyed it!!