Six: Dining

"I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay here will be both comfortable and enjoyable." Dumbledore says, from his usual spot in the front of the Great Hall.

I hear a loud laugh coming from the Ravenclaw table. The Beauxbaton girls look at Dumbledore with amusement. What, be comfortable here? Ridiculous.

I clench my jaw and send a look to Fallon. He doesn't seem to notice their snooty attitude. He just stares at them, practically drooling all over the place. I roughly step on his foot, nearly sending him a foot in the air. He shoots me a hurt and surprised look.

"Keep your tongue in your mouth, please?" I hiss at him, crossing my arms.

But, my bitter glare is replaced by a shy smile when Viktor looks over his shoulder at me, flashing me a charming smile. I nearly melt in my seat.

"Keep your tongue in your mouth, please?" Fallon mimics me, whispering in my ear. I just shoot him an elbow and tune back into Dumbledore.

"The tournament will be officially opened at the end of the feast," Dumbledore announces, sending everyone into a chorus of whispers, " I now invite you all to eat, drink and make yourselves at home!" He claps his hand and takes a seat, engaging into conversation with Karkaroff immediately.

The visitors can't help but to gasp as the food appears on the platters in front of them. I smirk, mostly directed towards the Beauxbatons, proudly.

"Are these your friends?" Viktor asks me, helping himself to the meat. He looks to Skye and Fallon.

"Yes, Skye Kennings is the name." Skye eagerly holds her hand out. Viktor lets out a hearty laugh, and takes her hand, kissing it. She lets out a giggle and her cheeks turn a deep red.

"And, I'm Fallon Avix," Fallon holds out his hand for Viktor as well. Viktor nods and gives him a firm handshake. I watch Fallon wince as Viktor lets go, he shakes his hand out. And, I let out a small laugh. But, he just puffs his chest out.

"And, these are your friends?" I ask, looking at the two boys near us.

"Yes, These are my comrades, Demitri and Ivan." Viktor points to them. Ivan, who is seated next to Skye, gives me a charming smile. Then, Demitri takes my hand and kisses it.

"Very nice to meet you, Florence," Demitri smiles, pronouncing my name 'Flor-ee-ence'. I just give him a charming smile in return.

Conscious of the Durmstrang boys watchful eyes, I make sure not to load my plate too full. I need to be as lady-like as possible, as ridiculous as that sounds. Skye, obviously doing the same thing, barely picks at her meal. She just keeps smiling at the boys, Viktor in specific.

"So, vot is it that you do here for fun?" Viktor asks,

"Well, we go to Hogsmeade, a small village on the school grounds, to have some butterbeers, or we go to Quidditch matches," Skye speaks up.

The Durmstrang boys' ears perk up at the mention of Quidditch. Of course Viktor would be interested.

"You play Quidditch here?" He asks, taken back. Duh, what type of people do you think we are.

"We have four Quidditch teams, yes." I answer. Skye rolls her eyes. I can almost hear her groaning, 'Here we go,'.

"And, do you have any good players here?" He asks, his face pulled into a confident grin. I open my mouth to praise Slytherin's teams, but Fallon cuts me off.

"Well, you're looking at Hogwart's best player now," He smiles, looking at me. My cheeks turn a deep red.

"You?" Viktor asks, shocked once again,