#CHAPTER 26

"Just grab a T-shirt of mine. I'm sure it'll fit perfectly." I smirked as he glared at me while blushing. "Then turn around." I rose a brow as I took the cover off of both of us and pushed him on the floor. "Evan!" He whined. I laughed. "I forgot I couldn't get up and carry you." He laughed and pulled me down with him. I chuckled. "Now we're both up." He grinned. I rolled my eyes before rolling off of him. "Come on. Get up." I chuckled. He stack his tongue out at me, before getting up and grabbing the cover to cover himself with it. I laughed. He giggled as he walked to my wardrobe to grab some clothes. "I have some underwear too small for me if you want at the bottom. It's in a bag." He nodded and looked. "Go have your shower. I'll be waiting." I smiled. He chuckled. "Towels are on the left when you get into the bathroom. Bathroom is right in front of you." He nodded and left. I smiled. I grabbed my crutches before dropping to my bed again.

After 20 minutes Oliver finally got out of his shower and came back here. "You took long enough." I said. He blushed and shrugged. "Are you getting in your shower now?" I nodded. "Yep. Just call Harold for me please." He nodded and left. I sighed and put some briefs on. "So you're finally awake." I heard Harold say. I laughed. "Shut up." I rolled my eyes, getting up. "I'm getting into my shower." I whispered, silently enough for Oliver not to hear. "Tell him to stay downstairs." He sighed and nodded. I walked to the bathroom and waited as Oliver frowned but walked downstairs anyway. "He's gonna have to replace me some day." Harold said locking the door. I nodded. "I know. But he'll leave me as soon as he does. So I just want to be happy for now." He nodded.

After finishing my shower, we walked down the stairs to see Oliver talking to Garry. "Garry." I greeted. "Evan." He mumbled. "Sorry, by the way." I said. He shrugged. I smiled and walked to Oliver. He was wearing clothes I assume Garry got him. "You want something to eat? What time is it?" I asked. He chuckled. "It's 12pm." I nodded. "So who's up for lunch out?" I asked. He glared at me. I rose a brow. "We have to get back to work." I laughed mockingly. "A day off won't hurt." He rolled his eyes. "You need to get back to work." I smirked. "And I have someone else looking for that uncle of yours." He frowned. "Who?" I smiled. "A friend." I simply said. "Harold." I smiled. "Where's your girlfriend?" I asked. "Right here." She said. I rose a brow. "Since when do you have an invisible coat?" She laughed. "If you wouldn't be looking at your boyfriend with adoration so much, you'd see me." I blushed a bit and looked away. "Right. Well, how's lunch out?" She grinned. "A great idea." I chuckled looking at Oliver who was now grinning. I frowned. "What are you grinning at?" He giggled. "You." My frown deepened. "Why's that?" He smirked but didn't day anything. I shook my head in disbelief. "Ok. Let's go. I'm starving." I said walking to the door when Harold stopped me. "Wheel chair, Evan!" He glared at me. I rolled my eyes. "I'm feeling fine." He laughed. "Really?" I nodded. "You were whimpering in your sleep. Oliver didn't hear you but I did. Get into that wheel chair." I sighed. "You're still in pain?" Oliver asked worried. "I'm fine, Oliver. Don't worry." I sat down on my chair. "Your coat." Harold glared at me. I rolled my eyes. He smirked walking towards me with my coat. I grabbed his shoulders as he helped me to get up. I put my coat on with his help and sat back down. "Ok. Now that Papa dressed me up nice and warm, we can go." I joked. Harold laughed. "Ok. Let's go. Garry, you coming?" He shook his head. "I'll just be there to do my job." I chuckled. I started wheeling myself out of the house when Oliver went in front me. I frowned. "Can I push you?" I rolled my eyes. "I can push myself, thank you." He pouted. I sighed. "Fine push me. You'll be tired in five minutes." He chuckled. He pushed me to the car. "We can't all fit in the car. I suggest we have two cars." I said. "Fine by me." Emily grinned. I nodded. "Harold will drive with Oliver and I'll drive with you. Mr Hughes can drive with anyone of us." She smirked. "We'll get to know each other." I rose a brow. "Really?" She nodded as Harold grinned. I sighed. "Fine." Oliver frowned at me. I chuckled. I pulled him down by his shirt, and kissed his lips softly. "Garry will drive with you." I whispered. He nodded. Harold came to help me into the car then left. "So..." Emily started, as she drove off. "How did you two get together?" She asked. I shrugged. "We just did. I flirted with him a lot and he just kissed me." I smiled. "We started from there." She nodded. "What about you?" I asked. She grinned. "6 months ago. He spilled his coffee on my shirt and went to get some paper towel but spilled my coffee on myself again. He looked so traumatised. He brought me a coffee and a cake to make it up. I asked to see him again and it took him five minutes to answer." I laughed.