Chapter One

The man that man-handled me took me in front of my kitchen chair that was placed in the middle of the room. Damn it I cursed silently as I looked at my kitchen, last morning's dirty dishes were still in the sink; oh my God I must be going crazy there are three men in my apartment about to do something to me and I am worrying about the dishes. I should be panicking God knows how muddled up my pea sized brain is, come on brain send the signals I am supposed to be screaming and fighting at the moment.

The man that grabbed me stood behind my chair and held my arms at the back of the chair. The two men in front of me just stared at me, the morning sunlight was slowly coming in and I could properly see them. They were huge as my kidnapper and strangely their eyes were glowing white. Wait what, white eyes; that's impossible, all of a sudden the two men looked up and stared at the direction of my bathroom. A few seconds later a tall man emerged from my tiny bathroom, how he managed to fit in there I have absolutely no idea but I started to freak out again.

He looked at me and I was astounded to see a very handsome man that seemed to be in his mid-thirties, had shoulder length black hair and black eyes. His eyes fascinated me, they were piercing and had a dead look but it was still worth looking a second time. Even though he was tall, he wasn't as massive as the other three guys in the room; he had an air of power surrounding him that made me cower in my chair. He looked at me like he was judging me and seemed impressed with what he saw.

"Well Hello my dear, recognize me". His voice was laced with an evil sound that was sugar coated and it was skin crawling.

"I don't know you, Who are you? What do you want from me?". I was scared of the man in front of me, I didn't know him and for him to know me sent shivers up my spine.

"Oh don't be like that darling, we go way back don't you remember". His eyes were glistening a brilliant black with specks of red around it. I had never seen that combination of color in my life.

"Look mister I don't know you and tell your hunch men over here to release me before I scream my head off and alert my neighbors, this is absurd !! please leave I haven't done anything to you".

"Oh no my dear I am not leaving until I get what I want and that's you". This was getting weirder by the minute.

"You're sick, you know that". I smirked but inside my head I was panicking.

"No love I am not sick, you better watch what comes out of your little mouth or I might put something in it to shut you up from giving me these retorts, now that I've mentioned it that's not a bad idea". The red color around his pupils was becoming more prominent.

"Don't you dare touch me".

Damn idiots weren't giving up or giving information, what the hell was going on! time to change tactics.

"Listen, please tell me what is going on? who are you? what do want from me? you are saying I know you but I haven't seen you in all my years, please tell me?".

I didn't want these crazy psychos to know what I was doing. Get the main guy in a monologue and the minions follow. I just hope this works.

"Oh very well my dear since you asked so sweetly, I am what is inevitable, all things living fear me and pray to my dear brother up there for me to never find them, but you deary are special it's just sad you don't recognize me it would have saved you the pain but if that's what it takes to make you mine then so be it. I am your nightmare Arwen, you've been dreaming about me for the past twenty years. I am DEATH himself".

Holy crap, this guy is totally nuts. He needs a brain transplant altogether. He thinks he's the Devil, well you're in for a rude awakening mister.

"But that's impossible you know that Sir" (I was practically baiting him with all my honey coated words if he doesn't fall for that then I don't know what I'll do next).