Chapter seven:Monsters in the dark

Chapter 8: Monsters in the dark

I woke up the next morning rubbing my head from the headache from all the alcohol I had yesterday.

I look around my room seeing it a mess as it was before I left with everyone to the party. I got up and went to my bathroom taking my cloths off to take a nice cold shower.

Once I got out of the bath, I grab some grey sweats with a white plain shirt that hangs from shoulder and put my wet curly hair to a ballerina bun.

I threw myself to my bed and log in too twitter which no surprise the whole media is talking shit about my dad being a bad father or how he can't tame his own daughter when she's running around London like a lunatic.

I rolled my eyes and let out a loud sigh. I look around my room once again realizing, what the hell happen last night?

I ran downstairs smelling food which woke me up more then before and delight for my stomach. I had a big smile on my face but instantly drop when I saw my dad sucking faces with my new mum Jaisy.

I cough and they broke away quickly going back to cooking or a horrible way of pretending of they had a conversation.

"Um dad what happen yesterday? Yea know when I got, home?" I said grabbing a plate for pancakes, only pancakes on my plate I'm a pancake lover.

My dad stay quiet and gave Jaisy this look which made we rolled her eyes in annoyed. "Honey, Anna you know what we should have a girl to girl talk okay?" Jaisy said looking to me and my dad.

"I just want to know what happen last night that's all ya guys." I said shoving pancakes in my mouth.

"I know but your FATHER should leave since he's meeting Niall at the golf course, right Harry?" Jaisy said, saying father louder then her normal calm tone.

My dad stood there shock at what Jaisy said and of course the fool listen to her orders. "Have fun daddy." I smiled waving at my dad. "Whatever." He mumbled before leaving the kitchen.

"Was I that bad last night?" I said looking down to my hands then to Jaisy who look nervous as hell.

She scratch her messy bun and took a small snip of her honey tea that my dad made. I was the one who should him how to make tea when I was a kid, why can't I be a kid again? It was so much easy and Jaisy wasn't in it.

"What's in your mind Annalise?"

I have her a cold stare. "When you weren't in my life, it was so much easier

believe me okay and by the way I got some places to go since we're not having this girl to girl talk." I smiled getting a quick snack before leaving.

"You know what Annalise I'm really getting tired of your attitude-"

"Oh and I'm getting really tired of your presence in this house." I said slamming the front door.

I let out loud sigh and kick a rock but felt an instant pain. Why did I leave the house with no shoes on. "Ouch! Ugh stupid rocks I hope y'all did like the dinosaurs." I said holding my toe which is now bleeding. "Could my day get any worse?" I said looking up which started to rain.

Wow life is so beautiful and wonderful right now. Note to the sarcasm because for sure as hell life hates me at the moment.

I heard a chuckle and I snap my head to see Shanice staring at me wit her hands inside her sweater pockets. "How's the whether down there Hun?" She said putting her head to the side with a smile.

I let out a laugh. "Horrible actually really horrible." I said letting out a sigh and let the rain pour on me, pretty sure I probably look like a lunatic whose just letting her self get pour by this crazy London whether.