Authors note!

Authors note!

Alright people lets have a little rewind to the people who don't remember the 1D family group...

~Zerrie kids~

•Tom & Ella (twins age 14) >>>

Tom= has light gray blue eyes and plays soccer,sings, also has jet black hair and also plays the triangle.

Ella= also has light gray blue eyes and is a team captain Cheerleader for her school, sings, and has long blonde hair that's dip dyed pink.

•Georgia (Age 12) she loves reading and sings mostly to her self, shy kind of person, has light blue eyes, and has long black hair to her hips.

~Payzer kids~

•Logan (Age 14) loves playing guitar and sing just like his father. Has short buzz cut brown hair with hazel eyes. He plays football and also lead captain.

•Lucy (Age 13) loves dancing, sing, and plays any kind of sports. She has light brown curly hair that goes under her shoulders and has light green hazel eyes.

~El & Louis kids~

•Luke (Age 14) loves skateboarding, sing, play a little bit of guitar and has bright hazel eyes with light brown hair. (The boy on the cover for the story is him)

•Rosie & Jess (Twins Age 12)

Rosie= brown straight hair that goes to her hips and dip dyed it blue. Sings, play sports, and crazy.

Jess= has light brown hair and is quiet most if the time. He hates signing in front of people, he's in his awkward teenage. But mostly yea he likes eating pickles with Nutella, weird kid.

~Hannah & Niall kids~

•Josh (Age 16) dirty blonde hair loves to eat most of the time and hates vegetables. He goes boxing and does cross-country (track)

•Penny (Age 14) sings, ballerina, loves fashion to death, she's the GIRLY one out of everyone. Has mid blonde hair with brown highlights their natural so relax peeps she not a fake Barbie.

~Harry & Unknown Lover~

Annalise (Age 14) loves skateboarding, draw, eat 100% most of the time, loves being weird and sarcastic. Has waving curling hair passing her hips and is now 5'3 yea she's pretty short but oh well.

Kik me if you want to be part of story okay but please tell me quick before chapter three or so.

Kik- Wateverblah